Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

You know what I feel like playing CAYOM?

I feel that we are like gods, making the movies just "appear" on paper. We supervise what comes out of the media industry, how much money the films make...

I bet on CAYOM YouTube there are so many "movie Illuminati" videos like in real life.

You know what I feel like playing CAYOM?

I feel that we are like gods, making the movies just "appear" on paper. We supervise what comes out of the media industry, how much money the films make...

I bet on CAYOM YouTube there are so many "movie Illuminati" videos like in real life.

Not to hype up a far-off film that much, but RESTART will deal with stuff like this. There's a reason I'm saving it for Year 10; it's a deconstruction of the rules of CAYOM and how it would work in an actual world.

Not to hype up a far-off film that much, but RESTART will deal with stuff like this. There's a reason I'm saving it for Year 10; it's a deconstruction of the rules of CAYOM and how it would work in an actual world.

So what's RESTART looking like? What would be the plot?

Well, I'm not gonna leave that July 21st date hanging, now am I?

July 21st - Professor Layton & The Curious Villiage

You might want to reconsider that date.... 39 Clues opens the week before. 

And also, Creator, could you please move Wings to a different date? Both 39 Clues and Wings target the same audience. 

Totally random, but I just realised that Karate Kong's getting a sequel this year. :D 

Also, I find it funny how CAYOM always seems to have an overload of one type of movie this year. This year it's animation, 2 years ago it was Superheros, and etc. 

• Like 1

My last move:

Remove Professor Layton & The Curious Villiage

Extrasensory - August 11th

The Terrible Plight Of Freddy Zapper - September 29th

Freddy Zapper is a glorious send up of 50s B-movies and monsters movies, filled with plenty of camp and fun.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

Thanks to Alpha, we will have 3 animated films in 5 weeks. Will be a fun summer for sure.  ;)

One needs to move. You should move Blue Belt to April. Or Creator could move Wings. That way you guys get more market demand.

Edited by Alpha