The best Pixar film since Wall e is called How to Train your Dragon.

A true classic.

;)

It sucked that Toy Story 3 opened that same year. HTTYD would have easily won the Academy Award if Cars 2 had switched places with TS3 for release dates.

Remember how disappointed people were with Pocahontas when it came out after Lion King? Yeah, it seems it might happen with Brave.

I really hope Brave is awesome, especially after we got that crappy Cars 2.

Well Cars 2 is not even close to Lion King.

You would think though that after Cars 2 that critics would be more forgiving... I guess I underestimated critics' ability to pretend it never happened, like most of us did.

Well Cars 2 is not even close to Lion King.

You would think though that after Cars 2 that critics would be more forgiving... I guess I underestimated critics' ability to pretend it never happened, like most of us did.

Haha, totally forgot about Cars 2 for a moment.

So if Cars 2 is Pocahontas, then Brave will be The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

HA! The redhead in Brave has three annoying brothers just like there were three gargoyles in Hunchback!

Even Tangled looked cooler and more interesting with its trailers than Brave.

I loved Tangled, but it was mostly because of Flynn. Even though he wasn't the title character he was very funny and heroic. Too bad Brave doesn't seem to have any male character like that...

Pocahontas was a much bigger hit than Cars 2, please!

In terms of representing the turnaround from Gods to mortals. But Pixar's Goden Era lasted a good 11 years longer than Disney's.

Edited by lab276

I loved Tangled, but it was mostly because of Flynn. Even though he wasn't the title character he was very funny and heroic. Too bad Brave doesn't seem to have any male character like that...

But that made the movie a hit. They included a character that was also acceptable for a male audience somehow.

Haha, totally forgot about Cars 2 for a moment.

So if Cars 2 is Pocahontas, then Brave will be The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

HA! The redhead in Brave has three annoying brothers just like there were three gargoyles in Hunchback!

I actually buy Brave = Pocahontas. Pocahontas wasn't terrible from what I remember. Just not as epic as LK.

Cars 2 is more like Gigli.