I'll take the The Incredibles 2 first.

But that's exactly the problem with Pixar right now. They're churning out all these sequels and leaving their storytelling ambition behind. This movie, if nothing else, at least represented something to that effect even if they didn't execute it as well as they could've.

But that's exactly the problem with Pixar right now. They're churning out all these sequels and leaving their storytelling ambition behind. This movie, if nothing else, at least represented something to that effect even if they didn't execute it as well as they could've.

Okay but why would making a sequel be bad. Pixar is capable of making sequels with great stories. IE: Toy Story 2 and 3.

But they've also made a bad sequel in Cars 2. If an Incredibles sequel for some reason got the same reviews Brave was getting or worse, I think that would be a lot more damaging to Pixar's reputation than this is. And if they were rushed into making it like you seem to want, that would be a very likely possibility.

Edited by tribefan695

From the very beginning, Brave never seemed to look like it was going to be uber special along the lines of WALL E or Rat. I always felt it would be Bug's Life quality type film. Nothing bad at all. In fact, great, but nothing close to Best Picture quality either.

I will say this though. I have extremely high expectations for their Dinosaur film. If that starts to look underwhelming when we get our first glimpses of it, I'll start to lose faith in them.

75% and increasing slowly. I say it finishes in the mid 80s.

Mid 80s is going to be a stretch at this point. Unless all the naysayers have already posted their reviews. But basically it's going to have to have 10 positives for every 1 rotten to do that from here on out. Just seems impossible given how quick rottens piled up in the first week.

I'll be happy if it stays at 75 though

Mid 80s is going to be a stretch at this point. Unless all the naysayers have already posted their reviews. But basically it's going to have to have 10 positives for every 1 rotten to do that from here on out. Just seems impossible given how quick rottens piled up in the first week.

I'll be happy if it stays at 75 though

I just think that RT were too quick on posting the rotten ones and it should be increasing slowly to Super 8 score. I would be happy with around 80-85%.