It can go up a smuch as it wants, all reviews say it isn`t up to the snuff. Watchable but whatever.

Maybe it isn't, but I'm sure it'll still have its legion of supporters that defend it as an underrated masterpiece. Plenty of Disney films have gotten a similar critical reception and still have their fans.

But that's exactly the problem with Pixar right now. They're churning out all these sequels and leaving their storytelling ambition behind. This movie, if nothing else, at least represented something to that effect even if they didn't execute it as well as they could've.

It's the difference between answering to shareholders and just making the best movie possible.

Maybe it isn't, but I'm sure it'll still have its legion of supporters that defend it as an underrated masterpiece. Plenty of Disney films have gotten a similar critical reception and still have their fans.

It sounds like an enjoyable movie. Not eevrything needs to be a masterpiece. Pixar loonies need to take Michael bay`s turtle advice and chill.

As long as Pixar don't diminish what they are known for, they can make as many sequels as they want and I am talkin' about their quality in storytelling. Dreamworks is not consistent with hits, they have alot of misses and then hits. And Brave will sure go as a hit regarding storytelling and the boxoffice might underwhelm because of the bit mixed reviews.