This may have been mentioned before but it's kind of interesting how Pixar and Disney have done a role-reversal this year, with Pixar doing the girl-centric animated movie and Disney doing the boy-centric one.

Edited by tribefan695

Maybe, but I doubt people would type something like that on Google search enough to have a significant effect on its Insights tracking.

The debate on this is going on far longer than it needs to. I was just producing a little piece of evidence indicating people are aware of this movie. It's tracking pretty well on boxofficebuzz at the moment, so I don't see a need to continue splitting hairs over this.

Edited by tribefan695

That's like, a miniscule percentage of the "Brave" searches

I mistrust these google statistics

and then I found "brave little toaster" as 6th among "brave" searches

I imagine they get a list of most searched words classify them accordingly

Everyone working with google knows that the secret to find what you are really interested in is the right combination of words. Often a mispelled word, that others also mispell will give you the best result. It is like in the fairytale "RumpelStiltskin" you have to know a name to succeed, but if you don't you must find a way to describe it.

Let's say you look for information about Brave, but you can't recall the name. How do you look for it?

Edited by Rudolf

I mistrust these google statistics

and then I found "brave little toaster" as 6th among "brave" searches

Brave Little Toaster's current search volume is 6% of "Brave"'s. It makes little difference.

What evidence is there exactly of awareness being less than Cars 2, anyway?

Edited by tribefan695

Katherine Sarafian quotes

http://www.midgetmomma.com/2012/05/behind-the-scenes-of-brave-lets-have-a-chit-chat-with-the-producer-katherine-sarafian/

“it might seem like it’s like on the borderline of what might be acceptable but, we’re in Scotland and there’s kilts… we play a little fast and loose with the wardrobe at times, and it really was about Dingwall, he’s a curmudgeon and to get his point of view across anyway he can… and he’s the only guy who would do that in our whole movie….there’s always jokes with Scotland. It’s like, what’s under the kilt?That’s our moment”