CAYOM Year 7 Discussion

Martian Manhunter was a solid film I thought.

Hey Blank, if Man of Steel flops this summer you can likely add Superman and Green Lantern to your list (since the real JL film depends upon Man of Steel working).

• Like 1

Oh my gosh... doing a Superman movie would be crazy. I probably wouldn't even want to tie into the DCU to be honest; Superman's great on his own. I mean, I would tie it in, since then Justice League 2 would be ridiculously huge; but, still, I'll just have to wait and see. :)

I already have a Green Lantern film completely written out from Year 4; I just have to find a good release date for it, and adjust it to the current time in the continuity.

I've become aware that no one else wants to cast David Henrie in, well, anything. :P However, I know at least Spaghetti will join in on Matt Smith, so I'm going to try to make him really happen; after all, the Tenth Doctor is well on his way to movie-stardom, so it's time for 11.

David Henrie is still playing Nightwing in Teen Titans though. ;)

I've become aware that no one else wants to cast David Henrie in, well, anything. :P However, I know at least Spaghetti will join in on Matt Smith, so I'm going to try to make him really happen; after all, the Tenth Doctor is well on his way to movie-stardom, so it's time for 11.

David Henrie is still playing Nightwing in Teen Titans though. ;)

I honestly have no clue who David Henrie is.

• Like 1

Blank, weren't we teaming up to make David Tennant happen?

Also, considering Aquaman, Bioshock, and now Risk Management, I think that Garret Hedlund is already happening.

Edited by Spaghetti

We really need to make Eddie Redmayne, and Garrett Hedlund happen..... :lol:

He was the lead of two major blockbusters last year; both of which did very well; and he's now a major role in a Coen movie. Hedlund is happening. ;)

Blank, weren't we teaming up to make David Tennant happen?

Yeah, I've got the blockbuster side of things with Plastic-Man and Miserable Fans; you're doing the drama that'll get him his Oscar! TENNANT MUST HAPPEN. :P