CAYOM Year 7 Discussion

ChD Sam Mendes is already being used for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, which is locked in for director, cast, etc because it debuted at the Festival.

I'd recommend finding a new director.

Three Month Funeral should go wide, like 1,000 theaters, on New Year's Weekend to take best advantage of the holiday bump

Good point. Changed the final three weeks of it to:

December 29  - 1,042 theaters

January 5  - 1,321 theaters

January 12 - 3,149 theaters

ChD Sam Mendes is already being used for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, which is locked in for director, cast, etc because it debuted at the Festival.

I'd recommend finding a new director.

Damn it... I called him in early-mid Y6 for this.

I'll look for another one...

Can someone please check to see if the entire plots of Narnia and Risk Management show up? I know long plots are a particular problem for me, as sometimes they don't completely show up. Thanks. 

Can someone please check to see if the entire plots of Narnia and Risk Management show up? I know long plots are a particular problem for me, as sometimes they don't completely show up. Thanks. 

Does show up for me.

• Like 1

Spaghetti, on 25 Mar 2013 - 14:43, said:I may release an extra bigger-filler/OC about the John Scopes trial. Ben Whishaw is going to play John Scopes.Weird coincidence... we just learned about the Scopes trial last week in History. :o

• Like 2