baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

7) Will any film in the top 12 besides Bling Ring have a Friday increase of more than 105%? NO

IM3 jumped 140%  :mellow:

So stupid, should have accounted for the double feature with MU  :bash:  :bash:  :bash:

• Like 1

IM3 jumped 140% :mellow:So stupid, should have accounted for the double feature with MU :bash::bash::bash:

I don't know why you're surprised. Every week you wait for Rth to post some numbers before the deadline and then you act as if you know a thing or 2 about boxoffice. Learn to have a little faith in your own numbers for once.And anyway, he helped you out this week too since you switched your number 2 and 3 positions around conveniently 10 mins before the deadline. :lol:

I don't know why you're surprised. Every week you wait for Rth to post some numbers before the deadline and then you act as if you know a thing or 2 about boxoffice. Learn to have a little faith in your own numbers for once.And anyway, he helped you out this week too since you switched your number 2 and 3 positions around conveniently 10 mins before the deadline. :lol:

Uhm, okay? I only start to follow BO 3 months ago, so where the hell did this come from? 

I always changed around my answers before the deadline, that's a crime too? Learn to be polite to people, don't be an asshole. I'm not attacking you or addressing you in anything in particular, so you're just making yourself look bad with these personal insults.

Uhm, okay? I only start to follow BO 3 months ago, so where the hell did this come from? I always changed around my answers before the deadline, that's a crime too? Learn to be polite to people, don't be an asshole. I'm not attacking you or addressing you in anything in particular, so you're just making yourself look bad with these personal insults.

Stop bitching about your answers and I won't attack you, very simple.

Stop bitching about your answers and I won't attack you, very simple.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

So you admit to attacking people. Just because I'm complaining about my answers choices? Like that doesn't happen every week on this thread. 

Tele, or B, you see and judge for yourself about this. I'm done with this guy, I'm putting him on ignore. Such people doesn't worth my time. Sorry.

lol, what happened to you guys?

:lol:

Nothing of concern, Olive. Just some stupid attacking from that guy for no apparent reasons. Maybe I touched a nerve last night pointing him out for being an ass (he was attacking a member for voicing an opinion) so bitterness now I guess.

How did you do this week? Come on, get back to Top 10, we need to hang together  :D I'll be rooting for you to nail your individual  :)

:lol:

Nothing of concern, Olive. Just some stupid attacking from that guy for no apparent reasons. Maybe I touched a nerve last night pointing him out for being an ass (he was attacking a member for voicing an opinion) so bitterness now I guess.

How did you do this week? Come on, get back to Top 10, we need to hang together  :D I'll be rooting for you to nail your individual  :)

I may keep falling, lol.

We'll get points for Donovan question soon  :)

I'm really curious how all the preseasons are gonna shake things up.

Do you know last year's winter game, I was saved by pre-season questions and rised from nowhere to #1. :D

• Like 2

Do you know last year's winter game, I was saved by pre-season questions and rised from nowhere to #1. :D

That's awesome B) I remembered when I first joined, I saw it in your sig. "Olive - Winner of 2012 Winter Games" or something like that, right? Such a feat from you to win over them all  :D

• Like 1

That's awesome B) I remembered when I first joined, I saw it in your sig. "Olive - Winner of 2012 Winter Games" or something like that, right? Such a feat from you to win over them all  :D

I think he was one of the few to actually keep going until the end. I dropped out somewhere mid season if I remember right. Sometimes I answered the questions randomly, just for my name to be out there :P

• Like 2

I think he was one of the few to actually keep going until the end. I dropped out somewhere mid season if I remember right. Sometimes I answered the questions randomly, just for my name to be out there :P

Great strategy. I must follow this  :D  :P

• Like 2

Nothing he tried to act like a smug asshole yesterday in the Friday thread and now I'm returning the favor.

She. ;)

lol, Cedar. You attacked Eraserhead for his opinion on MOS so Sam didn't start anything you did.  ;)

Edited by druv10