The Creator

4.5 "Iron Man Special"

For all you returning veterans, you guys know the Special Edition episodes are full of fun, points, and surprises. To you newcomers, brace yourselves. This season, the Special Episode is coming with Iron Man 3...which means all questions are centerred around the huge summer kick-off event picture. But there are many prizes attached, and some questions weigh more than others. It's a game you won't want to miss, and it's sure to be one of the best Special Edition episodes ever.

So here it goes.

4.5 "Iron Man Special"

Deadline: Friday, May 3 at 5:00 P.M. Eastern (4:00 P.M. Central) ***some exceptions (see questions for details)

1. Predict Iron Man 3's Friday share of its weekend gross (e.g. 25 million would be 25% of a 100 million weekend gross)

2. Predict Iron Man 3's Saturday per theater average

3. Predict Iron Man 3's opening day (Friday) as a percent of Iron Man 1's opening weekend gross (98.62 million)

4. Predict the difference between Iron Man 3's opening weekend and Iron Man 2's opening weekend (128.12 million)

5. What percent of the weekend Top 12 gross will Iron Man 3's opening weekend account for? (e.g. if the weekend top 12 gross is 200 million and Iron Man 3 makes 100 million, your answer would be 50%).

6. Predict Iron Man 3's Sunday percent drop

7. How much more will first place (Iron Man 3, obviously) make than second place this weekend? (Subtract your predicted weekend grosses for Iron Man 3 and whatever you predict to be 2nd.)

8. BONUS: Predict Iron Man 3's midnight gross (***deadline: Thursday at 8:00 P.M. Central)

9. Will Iron Man 3 make it to the Top 5 of the all time opening weekend chart (see Box Office Mojo)? BONUS: Where will it rank? (*if you say no, you can still provide a rank e.g. 6th, 7th, etc.)

10.  Just come out and say it...predict Iron Man 3's opening weekend gross

BONUS QUESTIONS

Provide the rank and predicted gross of the following:

Pain and Gain

Oblivion

Mud

The Big Wedding

Scary Movie V

+1% for every correct rank. Bonus percents added for gross accuracy.

*It is possible to score over 100% this week.

It's really hard to guess Iron Man's OW. Especially after that OS opening, people started predicting 190M+... I'll stay in the safe zone (160)

Gonna listen to some Nick Cave - O'Children after seeing your signature... Damn, that song makes me feel so many different things.

7. How much more will first place (Iron Man 3, obviously) make than second place this weekend? (Subtract your predicted weekend grosses for Iron Man 3 and whatever you predict to be 2nd.)

So if IM3 does not rank number 1, is this question void? do we automatically score a 100%? Does it change to being the new number 1's difference over number 2? What?

I need to know all potential variables before commiting to any answers. :P

(Or I like screwing with game hosts, I can never remember which it is.)

So if IM3 does not rank number 1, is this question void? do we automatically score a 100%? Does it change to being the new number 1's difference over number 2? What?

I need to know all potential variables before commiting to any answers. :P

(Or I like screwing with game hosts, I can never remember which it is.)

Seriously? There's a higher chance that the Jurassic Park story becomes real in the next three hours than Iron Man 3 not taking first spot.

You never know, if RDJ shot a baby Koala on live TV whist smoking a cigar made from dead puppy ashes it could turn more people to watching P+G instead. :)

But to answer this part of the post:

Seriously?

No, no I'm not. :D

ChD...guess what.

I lied.

Considering what you did these days (with free immunities and stuff^^)... Not sure if serious.

Edited by ChFloppit

Right now I'm half expecting that if I somehow win this thing it will turn out to be a lie and I was actually eliminated in week 3. :D

No. You actually found out that you were never really participating at this game from the beginning...