BCN

TAQUILLA | Spain Boxoffice

Friday Top 5:

1- The Avengers: Age of Ultron

2- The Longest Ride

3- Suite Français

4- The Water Diviner

5- La Famille Bélier

Two french movies in the Top 5! Magnifique!!! :)

I think I will see The Longest Ride, The Water Diviner and AoU again at La Fiesta del Cine. 4PM shows before the Champions matches ;) What about you guys?

• Like 1

Friday Top 5:

1- The Avengers: Age of Ultron

2- The Longest Ride

3- Suite Français

4- The Water Diviner

5- La Famille Bélier

Two french movies in the Top 5! Magnifique!!! :)

I think I will see The Longest Ride, The Water Diviner and AoU again at La Fiesta del Cine. 4PM shows before the Champions matches ;) What about you guys?

Ultron on Wed for me. Cant wait. Going 5-6PM to catch the match too. Forza Juve and Aupa Atleti. :P

• Like 1

Ultron on Wed for me. Cant wait. Going 5-6PM to catch the match too. Forza Juve and Aupa Atleti. :P

Thursday was added to La Fiesta del Cine. It's going to be 4 days this time! Clever move ;)

Visca el Barça :P

Edited by Henry The Last Avenger
  • Like 1

Top 5:

1- The Avengers: Age of Ultron:€1.6m

2- The Longest Ride:€0.3m

3- Suite Français:€0.3m

4- The Water Diviner:€0.2m

5- La Famille Bélier:€0.1m

:wacko:

Awesome weather + La Fiesta del Cine starting today + Real Madrid-Valencia playing Saturday night = horrible weekend numbers at the Box Office :(

323579 admissions were sold yesterday, the first day of La Fiesta del Cine. It is 300% better than a normal Monday but 37.3% less than the 517167 tickets that were sold on the first day of the last edition in October 2014.

Edit: Top 5 movies:

1- Age of Ultron

2- The Longest Ride

3- Suite Française

4- The Water Diviner

5- Fast & Furious 7

Edited by Henry The Last Avenger
  • Like 2

53000 tickets sold yesterday over here, 3 times more than a normal Monday. Avengers 2 was number 1 and Fast 7 number 2. Hot Pursuit was number 3. They were expecting 200000 tickets in the 3 days total and I think that is unlikely now. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

La Fiesta del Cine Tuesday: 337409 admissions. It's a good number taking in account that Barça was playing the Champions League Semifinal on National TV. 770% better than last Tuesday. But far away from the 709104 admissions sold last October when there was no football. The Avengers 2 was again the winner by a wide margin!

• Like 1

It seems we can never see a Madrid-Barcelona in CL final... I want to see it

I wanted that too!! That would had been the most watched sport event in history!!! ;)

I'm sorry, but I think Juve vs Barca will be better. Btw yesterday and past wed we have see the worse Bayern in five years. It's fifty/fifty.

I am sorry, but nothing would be bigger than a Clásico in a Champions Final in terms of audience or relevance. It would be on par to a World Cup Final. Another thing is if Madrid is right now better team than Juve and if we would had seen a better match. Barcelona would have been quite favorite for the final against Madrid or Juve. No matter who.

Talking about Fiesta del Cine, maybe high temperatures added to already asumed drop because of football have implied that big drop in attendance relative to previous editions.

• Like 1

I am sorry, but nothing would be bigger than a Clásico in a Champions Final in terms of audience or relevance. It would be on par to a World Cup Final.

On par to a World Cup Final? Let it go, turn off the Playstation and go to bed. Nothing would be overrated than a Clásico