It's Monster Trucks weekend!

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

terrestrial

Tuesday 10 January - HF 2.877 | SW R1 2.532 | LLL 2.37 | Sing 1.678 | Underw. 1.561 | Pass.1.231 | Why Him .993 | Fences .749 | Moana .688 | Ass.Creed .585

85 posts in this topic

Lol, I used to sneak in a ton of food back in the day.  One time I bought Chinese with me and the couple a few seats down gave me the funniest looks.  The woman gave me a huge eye roll but I could tell the guy was jealous as fuck. :D 

they don't stop you from bringing in outside food at the cinemas around here anymore. something about allergies, i don't know.

I don't hold any judgment against people who sneak in food, but I always hated how my grandmother forced me to be complicit.

1 person likes this

Sing and Moana looking at 500-550 WW each I guess. That will give them a combined WW gross of 1-1.1b.

There's a small but realistic chance that their combined WW falls below Zootopia's WW of 1.024b.

2 people like this

13 hours ago, jb007 said:

For 20 years in the US, I always used to get Popcorn. Coke and Twizzlers.

Now in India, I get Chicken burgers, sandwiches and chicken hot dogs with coke. Once in a while I still get popcorn. At theaters where they have Cafe Coffee Day (A Starbucks clone), I get Smoked Chicken and Coke/Thums Up. 

Here in New Orleans we have hard liquor :qotd: plus we can bring in anything out of the mall Food court.

Edited by Brainiac5
1 person likes this