WrathOfHan

Thursday Numbers: Baby Driver 3.3M | Transformers 3M | Wonder Woman 2.7M (it has surpassed BVS)

Wonder Woman's run is something memorable, I'm pretty sure it will be remembered by the next generations just like Spider Man 1 is remembered these days, not only because it's an amazing movie, but especially because of the importance that it will have for the future of female SH movies in the industry. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Wonder Woman's run is something memorable, I'm pretty sure it will be remembered by the next generations just like Spider Man 1 is remembered these days, not only because it's an amazing movie, but especially because of the importance that it will have for the future of female SH movies in the industry. 

I'm pretty sure they said exactly the same when THG cleaned up 400M, when TFA broke OW, when Frozen made its share of money, etc. Same thing every time a movie with a female lead has exceptionally good run, which has been quite often in the last 5 - 10 years (Twilight Saga, THG, Gravity, TFA, WW, Maleficent, Cinderella, BatB, Rogue One, etc). This year, we could have 3 female led movies at #1 (TLJ), #2 (BatB) and #3 (WW) if no male-led movie (Spidey, Thor 3, something out of the left field) twarts that. 

On 6/30/2017 at 6:26 PM, Valonqar said:

I'm pretty sure they said exactly the same when THG cleaned up 400M, when TFA broke OW, when Frozen made its share of money, etc. Same thing every time a movie with a female lead has exceptionally good run, which has been quite often in the last 5 - 10 years (Twilight Saga, THG, Gravity, TFA, WW, Maleficent, Cinderella, BatB, Rogue One, etc). This year, we could have 3 female led movies at #1 (TLJ), #2 (BatB) and #3 (WW) if no male-led movie (Spidey, Thor 3, something out of the left field) twarts that. 

Bitch, don't you try and discredit Diana, ----!

fkjn35B.gif

• Like 1