33,947 profile views

Dementeleus's Achievements

Cinematic Universe

Cinematic Universe (10/10)

• Great Content Rare
  • Great Content Rare

Recent Badges

Community Answers

1. In lieu of me submitting a list this year, I’m posting Tele Jr’s. He’s now seen enough to make a decent Best Movies list! 1. The Elephant Man 2. 2001: A Space Odyssey 3. 12 Angry Men 4. The Godfather Part 2 5. The Godfather 6. Spider-Man Across the Spider Verse 7. Pans Labyrinth 8. The Color Purple (1985) 9. Get Out 10. The Sound of Music 11. The Grand Budapest Hotel 12. Schindlers List 13. One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest 14. Pacific Rim 15. Rocky Horror Picture Show 16. My Neighbor Totoro 17. WALL·E 18. Back to the Future III 19. Inception 20. Monty Python and the Holy Grail 21. Seven Samurai 22. Citizen Kane 23. Raiders of the Lost Ark 24. Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio 25. Monty Python’s Life of Brian 26. Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit 27. Persepolis 28. Song of the Sea 29. What’s Up Doc? 30. Dark Knight 31. Jaws 32. Alien 33. Airplane 34. Anchorman 35. Minority Report 36. Back to the Future 37. Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King 38. Monsters Inc 39. Sixth Sense 40. Iron Giant 41. Toy Story 2 42. Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers 43. The Terminal 44. The Big Lebowski 45. Duck Soup 46. Groundhog Day 47. Castle in the Sky 48. Beetlejuice 49. Akira 50. Sugarland Express
  2. You have to give some probability that I’m simply not remembering something from a partly finished movie I saw four months ago. But yeah, better to be safe than sorry.
  3. Maybe not jail, ultimately, but at least this hits him in the balls: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/30/donald-trump-loses-532-million-after-his-guilty-verdict-causes-trump-media-stock-to-plummet.html
  4. Thank you @Jake Gittes for the new name.
  5. I can’t speak to any allegations about inappropriate behavior, but comments from random anonymous crew-members about the quality of a movie from their experiences of the shoot is absurd. The crew on Star Wars were convinced it was gonna be a terrible movie. The production problems on Apocalypse Now are legendary. Same with Titanic. None of this babble has anything to do with whether a movie will be “good” or not (putting aside what “good” even means — obviously some movies are divisive). Quotes about Coppola being “inefficient” by choosing older production techniques are particularly ridiculous. It’s his money, why should anyone care how he’s spending it?
  6. Can’t wait for you to win Funniest Poster again in 2026 so we can have six Afflecks staring at us. 😘

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.