Free Account+
  • Last visited

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

5,909 profile views

eddyxx's Achievements

Summer Tentpole

Summer Tentpole (8/10)

1. I dunno. When a movie is a big hit, more people feel the need to go see it to be part of the conversation or FOMO. So its possible for the reverse to be true too or for them to think "oh I'll just wait a few weeks because it will be on streaming soon."
  2. I was just thinking its too bad Disney and Warner and Paramount all made their own streaming services because it would be a gold mine for some one to make a streaming service licensing Disney, cartoon network and nickelodeon cartoons.
  3. So I thought you guys were exaggerating when you said that the general public/normies were talking about the bad box office this weekend until I had a boomer coworker come up to me today talking about how "it was the worst memorial day weekend for movies ever, nothing made any money" lol. This coworker has never talked to me about how much money movies make and had no clue I was a box office nerd.
  4. pros of Iron Man 3 aside from the twist: the attack on Tony's mansion The suit and glove battle and Tony having to be creative without his suit before that. The mid air save over the water The cons are mainly the ending battle with all the drone suits and the kid being kinda annoying. Oh and Killian being kinda meh as a villain. But for the most part the movie works and Shane Black delivers the rare MCU film with a director driven voice.
  5. Well, with the way movies release on streaming now...I'm sure part 1 will be on streaming only 3 weeks after the opening weekend.
  6. I saw the trailer for this before Furiosa. Why are they releasing 2 halves of a movie a few months apart? This didn't exactly work for The Matrix 2 and 3.
  7. If you check the archives, you'll see that many of us loved the movie when it released on this forum. All that hate for the twist is from fanboys.
  8. Did they use Charlize Theron’s voice in place of ATJ’s towards the end of the movie? If not then it was a good impersonation.
  9. All the great characters they haven’t done yet and characters who had shows that are fucking missing from the MCU for years now and they wasted a series on Agatha and Echo. What a fucking travesty.
  10. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/deadpool-wolverine-record-r-rated-ticket-sales-1235906223/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.