Water Bottle

Game of Thrones (BOOK + TV) WARNING: SPOILERS [NO LEAKED EPISODE SPOILERS]

But OTOH, it totally clears things up for the Littlefinger theory, which I find way more intriguing anyway. :D

Considering how Littlefinger's plan is being radically altered in the show, it kinda gimps most book theories about him.

EDIT: Actually, could you share (in spoiler tags) what theory you're referring to since it's slipping my mind.

The best theory though is Roose Bolton being an undead vampire allied with the Others. It's so nonsensical but so awesome.

Edited by 4815162342

I surely disagree with the decision but the amount of grown men on the internet prepared to have a freak out and act like this is the end of the world is kind of pathetic. Perspective, please.

Edited by cmasterclay
  • Like 1

I surely disagree with the decision but the amount of grown men on the internet prepared to have a freak out and act like this is the end of the world is kind of pathetic. Perspective, please.

That's lazy and pure wrong sure perspective is important but if you are a fan of something that does't mean you can't complain about it it is a stupid decision that ruins many characters and is just trying to generate buzz for the show on how edgy it is. It is not pathetic by any means nor is it a problem we have committed hundreds of hours into this franchise and have the right to get angry if the show runners are ruining it with their increasingly retarded decisions

Then maybe wait to ser where it all leads and give it a chance instead of having a cornory for an episode that hasn't even aired. Just because it ISN'T. what YOU imagine exactly abd you disagree with some choices doesn't mean your opinion is the be all end all for the show quality. Wait and see.

• Like 2

I honestly believe Shireen is a goner in the books, but all the foreshadowing in the books is that Melisandre would burn her on her own, or would convince Selyse to do so (since in the books all three remain at the Wall when Stannis marches south). In one of the preview chapters for Book 6 Stannis tells Justin Massey that if he dies, Massey is to do everything he possibly can to put Shireen on the throne.

So my problem isn't that it was done, but the way it was done and the timing of it. I didn't buy that Stannis was at the point where he would actually sacrifice his daughter, especially given that Show Stannis shows far more love and warmth to his daughter than Book Stannis.

Edited by Numbers of Westeros
  • Like 3

And I feel really really bad for Davos. There's no way he can stay on Team Stannis now.

But this is a really convoluted and wrenching way for the show to get him back on track to finding Rickon like in the books.  :bash: 

Also, Hizdork getting stabbed confirms that he did not poison the locusts in the book and was just a figurehead/patsy for the Harpies.

• Like 2

I'm surprised they didn't reveal Doran's long con when he had that scene with Elliara and the Sand Snakes. Because right now it looks like Trystane is going to be doing Nymeria's planned role in the books.

I think with him being out in the freezing snow for weeks, his army beginning to desert, Mel whispering in his ear, Ramsey showing up and no one seeing a thing, etc he got to that point pretty quick.

I didn't feel that, especially given how he fairly decisively shut her down in Episode 7. Plus if they have to rely on Ramsay becoming a Ninja stealth master managing to locate every single important supply tent (some in the middle of the camp!) and burn them down without a single soldier seeing any of his Ghost Warriors, then it's a poorly executed plot point.

• Like 2