#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Can everyone calm down? I'm not sure why people are having meltdowns. We've a great Friday with strong performances but instead we've gotten this inane argument going on.

It's bound to happen unfortunately. Ever been to a Red Sox/Yankees game? But for movies :lol: It just happens. People just have to take a time out and recompose.

Only if you include shows from Thursday night. That still feels really wrong to me.

I'll never understand why people have a beef with that. It's not like we didn't have advance screenings before:http://comicbook.com/blog/2012/06/20/the-dark-knight-rises-advance-screenings-in-twenty-one-cities/After the Aurora Massacre, it feels just like a reasonable thing to do. Can't blame the studios or the theaters for that.

Only if you include shows from Thursday night. That still feels really wrong to me.

Didn't all the other big OW's have Thursday midnight shows too?

IM3 beat #3 by a big enough margin that its safe to assume that if it was limited to strictly midnight showings, it still would have pulled in enough to take second place. It's not like it made $30 million from 7pm shows or anything like that.

Well who were you calling a fanboy then? At first I thought it was ecstasy, but then you implied it was everybody.

EVERYBODY? Lol, this is what happens when one really wants to defend a film they totally adore.I don't need to name names. They know who they are but it is not EVERYBODY.

But Druv, it's funny seeing people try so hard  :wub: We're just killing time really :lol: Until God gets here  :)

Yeah, it's already past 2 and I'm ready to go to sleep but since I've made it this long might as well wait a little longer for the estimates by God.  :lol:  :lol:

Doesn't change the fact that the chances of IM3 making more at BO both DOM, OS and WW are very real.

Are you really predicting that IM3 will make more than TDKR domestically?

Wanna bet?

Lol, who is trying hard to love a film that is seriously flawed. No, I am wrong, it's not flawed it's perfect.

EVERYBODY? Lol, this is what happens when one really wants to defend a film they totally adore.I don't need to name names. They know who they are but it is not EVERYBODY.

Who exactly are you arguing with here? Are you in the habit of just making stuff up and pretending that other people said it or what?

• Like 3

Yeah, it's already past 2 and I'm ready to go to sleep but since I've made it this long might as well wait a little longer for the estimates by God.  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah, same here. I'm getting sleepy, but all this wake me right up  :D