#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Oh boy  all I was saying was to the post about Nikki having Rentrak access, is that she doesn't except for studio reported the other is that the other data  for the most part takes bit of work to come up with a estimate on missing component and depending on what your looking at and time of day you may also need historical references to compare.

not sure I like the thread title change :)

You know how we do here. Everything taken to the nth degree, extreme of the extremes.

Maybe we should have the mods change it to something else.  I can see your point.

Oh boy  all I was saying was to the post about Nikki having Rentrak access, is that she doesn't except for studio reported the other is that the other data  for the most part takes bit of work to come up with a estimate on missing component and depending on what your looking at and time of day you may also need historical references to compare.not sure I like the thread title change :)

I changed it. Sorry dude. All fun and games.