#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Yes.. I mean, Jesus, for a 3rd solo movie when most  movies in their 3rd run with a character generally decrease, the fact that IM3 is close to breaking 1B Worldwide in just 2 weeks is astounding and how anyone can spin it otherwise is questionable..

Ha ha. So we have excuses now. I am not talking about worldwide numbers. They are absolutely amazing. I am talking about your 500 M domestic prediction. If not for 3D, 350 M could be in question.

Yes.. I mean, Jesus, for a 3rd solo movie when most  movies in their 3rd run with a character generally decrease, the fact that IM3 is close to breaking 1B Worldwide in just 2 weeks is astounding and how anyone can spin it otherwise is questionable..

BKB, are you working right now?

Oh, how many times have you watched IM3?  :P

Ha ha. So we have excuses now. I am not talking about worldwide numbers. They are absolutely amazing. I am talking about your 500 M domestic prediction. If not for 3D, 350 M could be in question.

Don't worry, I made a bet with BKB that it wont make 500m. :P

Fanboys are those who never see flaws in the film that they love. They are those who see all numbers as great (even though they are not). They are those who won't say anything negative about the film and view those who do as haters. Don't tell me we don't have these folks here. You know who you are so stop accusing me making stuff up.

I get off work at 4:30AM.. And I've seen IM3 2 times.. I wouldn't mind seeing it 1 more time, but been pretty busy lately in the hotel world..

Wow, you're working through the night. That's tough  -_-

I get off work at 4:30AM.. And I've seen IM3 2 times.. I wouldn't mind seeing it 1 more time, but been pretty busy lately in the hotel world..

were you surprised at the

twist with Trevor? Or were you spoiled beforehand?

Iron Man - and all of Marvel characters, save Steve Rogers - is a very flawed superhero. That's why we love him so much though.

Hey, Steve Rogers is flawed. That's why I love him.