The Creator

4.7 "The Passover"

Season 4.7

Deadline: Friday, May 17 at 5:00 P.M. Eastern (4:00 P.M. Central)

1. Predict Star Trek Into Darkness's Friday gross

2. Predict Star Trek Into Darkness's weekend gross as a percent of the Top 12 weekend gross

3. Predict Star Trek Into Darkness's weekend per theater average

4. Predict Iron Man 3's  3rd weekend gross as a percent of The Great Gatsby's opening weekend gross (50.09 million)

5. Predict The Great Gatsby's Sunday percent drop from last Sunday

Edited by The Creator

No game this week?

Was just about to post that I forgot to predict, then realized that there was actually no game. Creator's been busy recently. I guess we'll take a break from now until he finishes everything related to school.

It should resume next week. I have graduation tomorrow, and the past two weeks have been dealing with finishing school, college orientation, writing my speech, etc. Lot of stuff at the moment, but my free time will kick in for the next two and a half months starting Monday. 

It should resume next week. I have graduation tomorrow, and the past two weeks have been dealing with finishing school, college orientation, writing my speech, etc. Lot of stuff at the moment, but my free time will kick in for the next two and a half months starting Monday.

Congrats!

"The Passover" - Season 4.7

This was a bridge week, leading up to the big event. Thus, not much consequence was earned this week, and there isn't much to report just yet. "Equation Sensation" has piloted to the top and may have a big advantage despite being outmatched by "The Shadowkillers" in terms of the number of Legends. Numbers in particular is proving to be the season's top dog, and he's not even one of the "legends"...but he has defeated some in the past, and he may again. 

This week, "Equation Sensation" proved their dominance once again. It wasn't even a close match this time. The team has easily trumped "The Destroyers of Evil" to become the most powerful, frontrunning team of the season. This has its many advantages, including immunities and point rewards, but it also comes with its set backs, as now other teams will target them in their moments of weakness...as few as those may be. "The Shadowkillers" in particular may try to bring this train down. Perhaps, in the conflict that will arise next week, when "The Shadowkillers" have the best opportunity to rule supreme...or to die trying...some other team will step out of the shadows and secure the unexpected win, for now the members of "Equation Sensation" will be placed at the helm of the scene in next week's big challenges. 

Here are this week's results:

The Destroyers of Evil

Alfred:88.39% +3 (+1 3rd team, +2 85%+)

Chasmmi: 73.61% +1 (+1 3rd team)

Spaghetti: 90.34% +6 (+1 3rd individual, +1 3rd team, +3 90%+, +1 highest Question 3)

AVG: 84.11% +10

The Earth Shakers

24Lost: 80.55% +3 (+1 80%+, +1 highest Question 4, +1 highest Question 5)

DoctorWho: 78.67%

Schumacher FTW: 68.61% (placeholder) -1 (-1 strike 1)

AVG: 75.94% +2

The Equation Sensation

4815162342: 94.62% +14 (+5 highest individual, +3 1st team, +3 90%+, +3 all questions 90%+ scores)

Goffe: 94.48% +10 (+2 2nd individual, +3 1st team, +3 90%+, +1 highest Question 1, +1 highest Question 2)

Jim Shorts: 89.57% +5 (+3 1st team, +2 85%+)

AVG: 92.89% +29

The Gold Seekers

ChD: 86.14% +4 (+2 2nd team, +2 85%+)

Jay Salahi: 84.87% +3 (+2 2nd team, +1 80%+)

AVG: 85.51% +7

The Shadowkillers

Acsc1312: 68.61% (placeholder) -1 (-1 strike 1)

CEDAR: 85.96% +2 (+2 85%+)

Riczhang: 68.61% (placeholder) -1 (-1 strike 1)

AVG: 74.39%