theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Northern California. They have their own climate up there, lol. Totally different from Southern California.  The weather is nice up there in the summer. 

True. I went to Disney Land and Universal Studio that summer as well, and the day weather is freaking torture  :lol:

• Like 1

Depends. Like I said, there are a lot of microclimates here with the ocean and the mountains, deserts and canyons. Weather will be different depending on where you live. I live inland so I get a lot of heat, lol. From work to home there is sometimes a 15-20 degree temperature difference.

I live in the Valley; it's bad enough here, I don't think I could handle it in the Inland Empire.

At least yall arent dealing with the summer humidity and bi-polar weather of South Carolina. It can be 70 degrees, but 99% humidity, and you'll sweat like crazy just standing still. And one day it'll be 80's till 3pm then we'll have a severe storm, but the next day it'll be 50 degrees with wind chill. Sorry for the off topic. But forreal, humidity is the killer here.

• Like 1

I live in the Valley; it's bad enough here, I don't think I could handle it in the Inland Empire.

Before I moved from Pasadena to the IE I used to think the Valley was the hottest place on earth.

At least yall arent dealing with the summer humidity and bi-polar weather of South Carolina. It can be 70 degrees, but 99% humidity, and you'll sweat like crazy just standing still. And one day it'll be 80's till 3pm then we'll have a severe storm, but the next day it'll be 50 degrees with wind chill. Sorry for the off topic. But forreal, humidity is the killer here.

A week ago it was snowing here. Snowing! A couple days later it was 80 degrees.
  • Like 2

People will label it disappointing but its still going to double its budget.

Yep. As said before people will spin any number to be disapointing.

Okay not any number. I'm sure nobody said Avengers, DH2 or TDK's OW's were disapointing. (If they did, then I be worried)

True. I went to Disney Land and Universal Studio that summer as well, and the day weather is freaking torture  :lol:

The sun is relentless. But you know all about that living in Texas, lol. But the nights are cooler. That's the big difference.