John Marston

Now You See Me OS thread

aw thx for the replies guys (or girls :P Im still lost who's male & female here))))glad u liked nysm :wub: I have high BO hopes for Australia french average$12,776 is pretty impressive :wub:Smurfs is $5,682in Mexico avg was better than the blue sucky ppl but the screen count was way less 2,021 vs 1,165 so they won :mellow:

As long as its still overperforming

ITS EVEN BETTER THAN I PREDICTED!

I thought it will cross 250 next week!

I guess it did really great in Aus & France 2nd weekend! :wub:

Now You See Me stands at $4.9m through Universal in Italy after four weekends

Lionsgate International staff reported Now You See Me generated a further $13.3m through licensees to reach a terrific $140m

Edited by Leyla

UK update 

Undoubtedly one of the hits of the summer, Now You See Me is up to $16.7m (£10.8m) following a $259,000 (£167,323) weekend through eOne. :wub:

Italy's hold is spectacular#2 this weekcume 3.7mil €

South Africa opening at #4

46 screens (vs 72 for Grown ups)

the 2nd best average in Top 20 :wub:

Edited by Leyla

^another great result!

Its #3 movie in admissions of the year in Romania! (thanks to DW for the info) :wub:

No, it's 3rd so far, it will pass IM3 for sure, to be no 2:

1. FF6 - 266,458 admissions

2. IM3 - 200,579 adm

3. NYSM - 190,505 adm

Some notable things from last wkend

Austria - +12.2%!!

Belgioum - +30.3%!

Bugaria -  9 weeks in top 10

Chile - 10 weeks in top 10 (now #11)

Croatia - 7 weeks in top 10 Grossed more than WWZ & MoS (#5 now)

Czech Rep - 5th best average in top 20 (#15)

Finland - 2nd best average in top 20, has a chance to beat TGG

Netherlands - beat WWZ

Poland - 7 weeks in top 20 +20.7%!! (the hold is a beast here!) beat WWZ close to DM2!

Portugal - 9 weeks in top 10. pretty close to WWz

Serbia & Montenegro - 7 weeks in top 10 +24.9% & still # 3!!! Slavic bros love Nysm like us :wub:

Singapore - +5.3% !! 10 weeks in the chart (oldest title)

Slovenia +52.0%!! 9 weeks in the chart

Sweden +20.7% (3rd best avg in top 20)

Urugway -18.7% (3rd smallest drop)

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

^another great result!

Its #3 movie in admissions of the year in Romania! (thanks to DW for the info) :wub:

Some notable things from last wkend

Bugaria -  9 weeks in top 10

It's really succesfull here - №8 in admissions for the year and there was no advertisment for it which makes its achievments remarkable.

• Like 1

I remember the first weekend this film was released overseas, it seemed to be doing poorly, now it’s made even more overseas than it has domestically.

A surprise hit if I ever saw one.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

I remember the first weekend this film was released overseas, it seemed to be doing poorly, now it’s made even more overseas than it has domestically.

A surprise hit if I ever saw one.

It wasn't really doing poorly, it just had a very limited release and took a long time to expand.

• Like 1

It wasn't really doing poorly, it just had a very limited release and took a long time to expand.

here it had amazing release date on Independence day (wednesday)glad that Central Partnership was smart enough to give this extra holiday advantage

thank God they didnt make me wait til  October like Japan :lol:

In admissions, it is already over WWZ.

yeah & may be the same in some other countries b/c it really seems to stay in the charts forever compared to some other (& more blockbusterer))) films+ it has no 3DI really am looking forward to know admissions here in CIS cause Im sure it will be higher than some 3D fare that grossed more than Nysm (21m) in $$$

It's really succesfull here - №8 in admissions for the year and there was no advertisment for it which makes its achievments remarkable.

yeah imo in most countries it came out of the bluereally shows how hard for original films to get viewers attn when its not a book/comic book/game adaptation or animation Hopefully the sequal isnt lame

Edited by Leyla