#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Unfortunately(and I could be wrong) but I think WB is going the Lex Luthor route again with a younger Lex and if that does end up being true, then that would be a step down since we've seen so much of Lex Luthor in past movies..

I would really like to see Luthor saved for number 3.  Tease him in 2 the way they teased Moriarty in the first Sherlock Holmes.

That said, I did get to thinking about the film, and if you take away Jor-El's hair and turn his armour green....

I would really like to see Luthor saved for number 3.  Tease him in 2 the way they teased Moriarty in the first Sherlock Holmes.That said, I did get to thinking about the film, and if you take away Jor-El's hair and turn his armour green....

My biggest issue with using Lex (well other than he's been overplayed) is that I think you need time to develop Lex Luther as a character. Not to mention, given the intense action of MOS they need a foe that can compete with Superman on that level. I think it's the inherent problem that you have with a character like Superman versus a character like Batman or Ironman. As a Kansas girl, I did love all the little Kansas nods. I hope they keep that up in a sequel.

Aight, I'll be serious (and obvious): Bryan Cranston.

I just hope they don't go Sherlock Holmes 2/Star Trek Into Darkness. Biggest villain of each franchise played by an unknow (I am must say they were both great, but that hurt both at the box office).