#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

The AVENGERS were The AVENGERS.. Nuff said.. MOS has way stiffer competiton heading into next weekend, I believe, what?? WWZ and MU??? That's a K.O possibly for MOS.. You have to consider the possibility there??? :thinking: 

I am not saying one of you is okay to say it, just that even for TA it was never in the cards as it's for this movie and you still predicted it. Just thought to mention it, but don't respond to this post. I get what you saying. 

I assume Sunday afternoons always always busier than night?

Yeah regular Sunday afternoons. But I thought since Fathers Day, Hot Movie, Sell Out, would spill over to the later evening.

Don't get me wrong, Long Beach and West Covina still have evening sell outs. But my local area the sell outs seemed to have stopped.

That would be impossible to overlook since he's too fresh in everyone's mind, plus all that growling bullshit he did when he spoke is hard to forget.. How would you explain the absence of that???

BKB. This shit ain't real life.

If WB wanted a Batman/Superman movie in the next 5 years, they would have to reboot the entire Batman franchise.

Posted Image

Bale can't play a non Nolan Batman ... people wouldn't look at him the right way ... they need to just choose someone new and either cameo him at the end of Man of Steel 2 to lead to WF or JL ... or go with a reboot right away for 2016.

Edited by agkman

Bale can't play a non Nolan Batman ... people wouldn't look at him the right way ... they need to just choose someone new and either cameo him at the end of Man of Steel 2 to lead to WF or JL ... or go with a reboot right away for 2016.

JGL would be the next perfect Batman/Bruce Wayne. 

• Like 1

JGL would be the next perfect Batman/Bruce Wayne. 

Yeah he's a good actor, but he has all the same things holding him back ... people will look at him as John Blake ... he's not the 'real' Batman for a Justice League. If it's not 'Nolan' Batman Bale ... it has to be someone else entirely ... and if you use Nolan Batman Bale, you risk undermining Nolan's entire trilogy. 

Edited by agkman
  • Like 1

Yeah he's a good actor, but he has all the same things holding him back ... people will look at him as John Blake ... he's not the 'real' Batman for a Justice League. If it's not 'Nolan' Batman Bale ... it has to be someone else entirely ... and if you use Nolan Batman Bale, you risk undermining Nolan's entire trilogy. 

For CB fans he is already seen as Robin yeah, but I don't know how much general audience got that last bit in the movie, and which sucks. I hope they find a way to shit on that character and make him the possible BW.

I think matinees will be fairly strong, but night business will be just okay. Isn't there like a NBA final tonight? I don't keep up with sports news outside of tennis  ^_^

Well yeah I knew matinees would be fairly strong but the way it was looking it was on another level. Every show selling out. But yeah, that fell of a bit.

Yes there is a final tonight. That's probably why everybody went to the movies early, lol.  I'll be watching it.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

I'm guessing 54% drop for MoS next week. That's about 52M. I currently have WWZ doing 46M, but it could obviously end up being a much closer race for second.

MU #1 with 82M, although an opening around 75 wouldn't surprise me.

In my opinion you can easily connect Man of Steel to Nolan's Batman. All you have to do us make MOS take place a couple years after TDKR. Taking care of the "why Superman couldn't save everyone thing"
  • Like 1