#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

That 45M number doesn't include the 21M previews/midnights?!

Posted Image

Christopher Nolan is a bigger name than we ever imagined.

WAIT, WHAT? Anyone mind updating me - to lazy to follow the last few pages.

I wish I could be a WB executive right now refreshing live data of the money grossed so far. 

2:01:19 PM PT UPDATE - Man of Steel, $46,146,456

refresh again!

2:21:37 PM PT UPDATE - Man of Steel, $48,987,321

hahaha....

almost ROTFL that's not far from the truth

• Like 8

almost ROTFL that's not far from the truth

Wh.. Bu... Ho... I'm just going to go to sleep now. It's been a crazy day today.

Edited by ChD

Wow didn't expect this to happen at all. And I would gladly admit I was wrong on the box office result in the end. However if not for the Walmart previews of 12M it might have been looking at less than 40M OD.

I think it will sink like a rock next weekend though with MU and WWZ not to mention the poor critical reception might also hurt its legs tremendously.

Edited by DMan7

Wow didn't expect this to happen at all. And I would gladly admit I was wrong on the box office result in the end. However if not for the Walmart previews of 12M it might have been looking at less than 40M OD.

The OD estimates don't include the $12m Walmarts.

I think it will sink like a rock next weekend though with MU and WWZ not to mention the poor critical reception might also hurt its legs tremendously.

Depends if people are looking for a well made movie, or an action blockbuster. Since it's summer, I'd say they would be looking for the second, which would soften its drop.

Everyones going to see MOS at the Arclight hollywood, it so far ahead of anything else including EC theatres 3 hours ahead

Does the 21M number is included in the 45M number Nikki is reporting Rth?  I need someone reliable to confirm me that.