#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

I was just saying for the hood, N Chuck is a tad hood, theres probably near 100 WM's in SC, including 2 in my town

cool cool. I never been to a walmart. Is it like cheap. We have Kmart :P

Edited by Dragon

Well, I'd say Whedon still takes it for how awesome TA was and I'm pretty sure TA2 will be even better and make even more$$$ if it's gonna be like TESB of superhero movies seeing the heroes fall and then rise again to win in TA3 like the rebels did in ROTJ..

I know you're talking quality but if you're talking box-office TESB fell like 30% from STAR WARS....which means TA2 will only gross $435m and not even pass TDKR....

:stirthepot:

• Like 1

Tele shot me down last week when I suggested it. Doesn't seem so far fetched now.

Yeah.. It should be up there IF the 45-50 friday number holds up without WM

Well, I'd say Whedon still takes it for how awesome TA was and I'm pretty sure TA2 will be even better and make even more$$$ if it's gonna be like TESB of superhero movies seeing the heroes fall and then rise again to win in TA3 like the rebels did in ROTJ..

No one gives a shit about TA right now. Not at all. 

And Whedon created a bland and forgettable film. 

• Like 1

Basically, I'm owning up to this and decided the username would reflect my failure at predicting this properly... iJack should take note of this...

You forgot to add "At Life".

• Like 1

No one gives a shit about TA right now. Not at all. 

And Whedon created a bland and forgettable film. 

Forgettable? Plotwise, maybe but bland? I disagree completely.

Slightly off-topic (even more), say Warner does go forward with a sequel, who does everyone think should get the gig?