#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Wait, so this is going to open up to Halba's original prediction before he coward down to a 90M.Oh Halba? Tell me more about that RT score.

• Like 3

A Distinguished Competion that does well  will be good for Marvel, DC and especially the audience. Healthy competition will result in films will result in a one-upman ship that will *hopefully* result in movies that audience will want to see.

The competition should always be between the studios, not the fanboys. I never was a Marvel or DC fanboy, I've been a comic book fanboy all along. I just hope that with the sequel Warner will drop Goyer and bring someone with a real understanding of who Superman is. From the spoilers I feel that there is still hope for this franchise, but not so much if they keep Goyer around.

great numbers for mos

congrats to supporters & Amy Adams :D

still won't see it :P but who cares its def enough ppl to give em money B)

Why not? Not to single you out, but you seem deadset against seeing the movie, and you've never given any reason...

No, this is the West Coast. Super Hero flicks do better here than back east for whatever reason.

Yeah but AMC Empire (?) is usually number 1 in the nation regardless of the movie.

Not this weekend!

• Like 1