MovieGuyKyle17

James Franco Seeks Crowdfunding for "Palo Alto" films.....

I don't know where else to put this (not worth starting a new thread) so I thought this thread would as good as any place to put it

Today, I contributed $50.00 to a horror film called Fear Clinic.  It's being made by and starring Kane Hodder and Robert Englund. By doing this, I have an invite to the wrap party in LA in November.  There I will meet the cast and crew.  I'll get to meet Danielle Harris, who is one of my crushes as well, but that's not the reason I want to go.  I'm going to bring my novel with me (many of you know I wrote my first novel called Terrified and Defenseless, for those who don't, now you do) and network while I'm there.  I've already got Todd Farmer (writer Jason X, My Blood Valentine, Drive Angry) reading it and he also might be there so I might have a liason at the wrap party.  This is kind of exciting.  It might not go anywhere but then again, I won't know till i try.

• Like 3

Baumer I know the movie and thought about contributing but I thought the wrap party was for much more than $50? I will have to check that site again :P

They changed it.  They are sending invites to those of us who contribute $49.00 or more.

• Like 1

They changed it. They are sending invites to those of us who contribute $49.00 or more.

Then I may see you there baumer :)And dddeeee, I met her a few times, and that helps to drop the she's just that little girl from Halloween 4&5 ;) Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

Then I may see you there baumer :)And dddeeee, I met her a few times, ans that helps to drop the she's just that little girl come Halloween 4&5 ;)

I'm going for sure.  It'll cost me about a grand or so to go to LA for a few days.  If you seriously go, let me know, I'll give you my cell number and we can meet up.

I'm going for sure.  It'll cost me about a grand or so to go to LA for a few days.  If you seriously go, let me know, I'll give you my cell number and we can meet up.

I feel weird seeing Danielle Harris semi-naked these days. On the one hand she's really hot but on the other she's little Jamie Lloyd. :/

I felt the same way, until I realized she's only 4 years younger than me.  :)

• Like 2

Yea, true...lol...I'm going alone.  I went to LA once for a week with a buddy, this time, I'll go it alone.  I'm not sure any of my friends will want to do the horror geek thing with me anyway.

• Like 1

Yea, true...lol...I'm going alone. I went to LA once for a week with a buddy, this time, I'll go it alone. I'm not sure any of my friends will want to do the horror geek thing with me anyway.

Well if I have to go alone, I will. :)But still want to see if I can get some company :P
  • Like 1