Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

I dont need to explain myself. If you cant see that you've been a bit ridiculous in this thread then god bless you. Carry on. Whatever. 

DMan7 talked about the film with a failed logic. I answered. Is telling someone your point being butthurt or defensive?

CJohn put my posts in spoiler tags. I asked him if he knew what terraforming was out of curiosity. That was being defensive and being butthurt? He implied the possibility of giving warning points. I posted something that mods here don't follow the rules either. They even derail threads. I am not allowed to do that? Practice what you preach.

DMan7 talked about the film with a failed logic. I answered. Is telling someone your point being butthurt or defensive?

CJohn put my posts in spoiler tags. I asked him if he knew what terraforming was out of curiosity. That was being defensive and being butthurt? He implied the possibility of giving warning points. I posted something that mods here don't follow the rules either. They even derail threads. I am not allowed to do that? Practice what you preach.

The warning point thing was a joke.

• Like 1

Are you sure about that. It doesn't really seem that way anymore

I had a spreadsheet going; I haven't updated it for the weekend, but my numbers were actually worse than actuals. Grossing $17m this week and dropping a touch over 50% this coming weekend, I have it around $293m by July 14. Here's how it would finish based on multipliers from other films after 31 days:

TDKR: $320m

TDK: $332m

TS3: $335m

SM2: $323m

TF1: $322m

TF2: $315m

I don't think it has the legs of most of those, at this point, but TF2 seems like a decent comparison.

• Like 2

Neither is drinking urine but I still do it.

Doesn't urine have protein? It's not that bad. Urine with raw eggs seems to be a big thing at my local gym.

I don't think so.

That terraforming question was a joke too. You made it look like it was serious. You made me like I implied CJohn was stupid.

This is CJohn's post. 

I just edited a few posts  :lol: , I can't imagine what would happen if I gave him a few warning points  :lol: