Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

Is that MOS number good, average, bad or terrible?

I was going to say just "below average", but I just took a look at the drops for Monday June 25 last year, and the worst drop in the top 12 was only 56%, so yeah, 64% is bad.

And it would seem MOS is behaving like a Potter or Twilight film in terms of drops and multiplier

I hope WB learn from these drops and now get themselves together to UP their quality for the upcoming DC movies especially MoS2. They need to use comicbook writers to tighten the story.Edit: at least as story consultants... They are not expensive Edited by bballman24
  • Like 3

No. It's "not good" if you compare it solely to Brave, but not when taken in the context of WWZ and MOS's drops, it's clear this Monday was overall weaker than the comparable day in 2012.

Oh my bad I thought he was talking about MOS drop.

The drop for Brave was 50% and the drop for MU 53%. Not that big of a difference.

No. It's "not good" if you compare it solely to Brave, but not when taken in the context of WWZ and MOS's drops, it's clear this Monday was overall weaker than the comparable day in 2012.

It's not good heading towards bad. For a film in its second round of weekdays it shouldn't have been above 60. It looks like the correction we're all waiting for is never coming. And in comparison to the WWZ drop, MOS's drop is shit. If a 66M OW Zombie movie, which isn't a subject matter famous for legs, can drop better than a movie in its second week there is something wrong. And no, there is no spillover effect for WWZ, the OW number isn't high enough.