baumer

The Heat (2013)

36 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Um nothing special but there was some really funny akward comedy scenes that I think are really simplistic...

However if your watching a movie at home on weekend night, its a good laugh... but not a film to spend 15 bucks on and a whole night at the theater.

Meaning watching it home I enjoyed, but if I paid to watch this likely not.

Anyways lots of funny one liners for example she threw  a watermelon at the black guy to stop him...

lol

I also like nerdy Sandra... and she makes so much of herself... Makes her far more likable as a person. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

watching this right now , as much as i'm a fan of bullock (this reminds me of that time when sandra did the blind side and all about steve, chica has got range) :wub:

i think the more i see mccarthy in films i cannot stand her , she seems to continuously play vulgar repulsive characters who you're suppose to bond with still :huh:(maybe if she played a character without a potty mouth?)

sorry but NO-NO i don't find her funny in the least , she's crass :o  -_- and her family is no better way over the top , as dysfunctional goes i prefer the family in fighter with christian bale 

how are you suppose to believe a detective would be talking like that to her collegues and superiors all in the name of slapstick comedy , nope ! 

i"m halfway through and i'm bored and put off , i guess its cool sandra is branching out but i still prefer her best in her romantic comedies 

oh my they blew her car up , hmm a bomb might keep me interested i'm halfway asleep  :ph34r:

ok i'm bumping this up to a C+ thanks to 2nd explosion 

thank you bombs for keeping me awake lol

Edited by ladyevenstar22
  • Like 1