Dilusha Bandara

DC CINEMATIC UNIVERSE : PHASE ONE

The Snyder fandom is crazy. I found Justice League and BvS to be terrible and I found the fandom they created was crazy. I found it even crazier when they actually managed to get a Snyder Cut made and the fact I actually enjoyed it (took 3 sittings mind) to perhaps be the craziest thing of all. Zack Snyder seems like a likable guy who's been through things no parent should ever have to go through so even though he disappointed me with 3 superhero movies, I still want to see more films from him. Army of the dead was a blast

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tarintino said:

The Snyder fandom is crazy. I found Justice League and BvS to be terrible and I found the fandom they created was crazy. I found it even crazier when they actually managed to get a Snyder Cut made and the fact I actually enjoyed it (took 3 sittings mind) to perhaps be the craziest thing of all. Zack Snyder seems like a likable guy who's been through things no parent should ever have to go through so even though he disappointed me with 3 superhero movies, I still want to see more films from him. Army of the dead was a blast

Yup. Snyder fandom has lost touch with reality if they think the Snyderverse is coming back.

And Sam Raimi did Army Of the Dead. You are probably thinking of the Dawn of th Dead remake, whcih IMHO was OK but not as good as the original.

12 minutes ago, dudalb said:

And Sam Raimi did Army Of the Dead. You are probably thinking of the Dawn of th Dead remake, whcih IMHO was OK but not as good as the original.

Dude...he did make Army of the Dead. It's on Netflix. Right now.

You are

5 minutes ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

Dude...he did make Army of the Dead. It's on Netflix. Right now.

My bad.

I admit I don';t  pay much attention to Snyder since I simply don't like his films.

And I keep on thinking , for some reason, that the  1992 Sam Raimi Army of Darkness is Army of the Dead.

But I stand by my copinion that the Snyderverse DCU is not coming back.