#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Cavill was perfect Clark/Superman. Hunnam was servicable at best. What was his movie name again?

I was just kidding with E. And well, I think Cavill is perfect as Clark/Supes looks-wise. His acting on the other hand.... No comment ^_^
  • Like 1

How's Charlie Hunam, E? Better than Cavill? :lol: :PWhat don't you like about the movie?

I guess I got the wrong idea from the trailers. It wasn't what I thought. Not enough tense moments. I thought Hunnam was okay but there wasn't much story to work with really. They just got right down to business with the suits and fighting. It wasn't a bad movie but it was a bit meh.

• Like 1

I guess I got the wrong idea from the trailers. It wasn't what I thought. Not enough tense moments. I thought Hunnam was okay but there wasn't much story to work with really. They just got right down to business with the suits and fighting. It wasn't a bad movie but it was a bit meh.

I see. Well, better than TF, right? Cause it seems that you gotta declare yourselves here on that matter :lol: I'm seeing it late tonight. Hope that I can have fun at least.

Same I will defend Bay till the bitter end. Other then Pearl Harbor I've liked/loved all of his movies.

I won't defend him to bitter end but when other great film-makers love you then you're doing something right. Cameron, Nolan, Spielberg all love his movies so man must be doing something right. He has the key to GA's heart. He knows what they like and delivers every time in that respect.  :bravo:

• Like 3

I thought I would fear the monsters more. But that's my expectations more than anything else.

Your inner child was dead it seems :PHow's the actions working for ya?

I see. Well, better than TF, right? Cause it seems that you gotta declare yourselves here on that matter :lol:I'm seeing it late tonight. Hope that I can have fun at least.

LOL I've never made it through an entire Transformers movie.

• Like 1