#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

This. he definitely wasn't wooden.

You're just jealous that Cavill proved his wortth and even critics give him that.

Why would I be jealous? I'm still a fan even if he's a lousy actor.

Cavill barely spoke during the movie and when he did he felt quite wooden. ;):P

Yup. Exactly. His job was basically "stand there, look grim and pretty"He was okay at best. But to each their own :)Druv, what's your rate for PR?
  • Like 1

Yup. Exactly. His job was basically "stand there, look grim and pretty"He was okay at best. But to each their own :)Druv, what's your rate for PR?

I give it 8.5/10. I'm going tomorrow so rating could go up or down but it was the most fun I had since TA.  :D

• Like 2

he isn't lousy in MoS, and I don't know whether he's lousy in Immortals cause Pinturd's lousiness obliterated everything on its path.

No he wasn't lousy in man of steel. He was okay and still fine as hell.

Well she's disputing his handling of Clark/Supes and that's wrong. Cavill as Supes/Clark >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her Armitage as Borin.

Well I'm a fan of both. Not sure what you're on about. I don't even know who or what Borin is.

I give it 8.5/10. I'm going tomorrow so rating could go up or down but it was the most fun I had since TA. :D

Glad to hear you enjoy it. Sad for PR's BO turnout though :( This is a bad week overall. I was hoping that MU can hold better :(

The lead actor in PR is hot. Not good at acting but I could watch him all day.

Glad to hear you enjoy it. Sad for PR's BO turnout though :( This is a bad week overall. I was hoping that MU can hold better :(

My theater was quite full for a 1:40pm show.