#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

The original Grown Ups was loved? By who? I don't know a single person who said they enjoyed that movie, and that includes people I know who enjoy every piece of garbage he puts out.

Are you serious?  You do realize the people you know are not the only ones who watch movies.  It had a 4 multiplier.  It had late legs.  It did better than any Sandler film.  You can be objective about it.  Opinions here are irrelevant.  I dislike Pixar films immensely.  I would never pretend that they are not loved by everyone else.  You should do the same with GU.

• Like 1

North and South. Really good mini series. Saw it on Netflix. That's really all I ever watched him. He's fantastic.  He was also in MI5 or MI6. Didn't watch him in that though.

North & South is amazing :wub:

i recommended it @ work & all women fell in love with him :D & now checking his other movies

now that's a fine man!

no amount of bland Shias, Barneses & Cavills can compare

Edited by Leyla

The original Grown Ups was loved? By who? I don't know a single person who said they enjoyed that movie, and that includes people I know who enjoy every piece of garbage he puts out.

not that I'm piling on you, but the problem with statements like this is unless you talked to a thousand or million people, the dozen or so people in your sample of friends does not reflect the rest of the general movie going audience. It's always funny seeing people say "who said (insert movie) was so well loved!? All my friends and I hated it." Well sorry to say, but you and your bff Tobey don't speak for us all.
  • Like 2

Sure: Sandler will have his 14th (!) 100M movie (13 live/ 1 voice)

Hope: DelToro will have his 1st 100M movie.

The way things are going, summer top10 should be.

1: IronMan3  (410M)

2: DespicableMe2 (375M)

3: ManofSteel (300M)

4: MonstersUniversity (280M)

5: Fast&Furious6 (240M)

6: StarTrek2 (225M)

7: WorldWarZ (200M)

8: Wolverine (160M)

9: TheHeat (150M)

10: TheGreatGatsby (145M)

• Like 1