The Creator

4.14 "As We Fade Into The Night"

4.14 "As We Fade Into The Night" (cont)

But why oh why are there three golden names on the board? It is a mystery to most, but it's really quite obvious. In last week's episode, as Goffe died, he passed on a token to Jim, his last remaining partner. Jim felt a tugging, as if the token was pulling him somewhere...or toward someone. What he actually felt was his token (formerly Goffe's) interacting with two other such tokens, two in possession of two of his biggest enemies. They were also Goffe's enemies, and Jim would bear similar hatred toward them for the damage they've inflicted this season. 

Those other two tokens lay in the hands of CEDAR and Riczhang, both "Shadowkillers." They've both held their tokens for the same length of time as Goffe held his (longer, now). Although both CEDAR and Riczhang cashed in on their own Legend chips, they still retain one power each. A power that Goffe too had, and now passes on to Jim. 

Four weeks ago, in the last Legend Challenge, The Creator intervened. He set the stakes as follows: those who scored lower than him would receive certain punishments; those who scored higher, certain benefits. Only Alfred scored lower, and his punishment was a point reduction that he owed to each of the winners, splitting half of his point count between Goffe, CEDAR, and Riczhang. Each of those three Legends won that Challenge. The degree to which they won will determine the magnitude of their token's power. As Goffe just barely won over The Creator, his token possesses the weakest power. Contrarily, CEDAR's possesses the greatest power as he finished first of the three Legends in the last Legend Challenge. But even though Goffe's token (now possessed by Jim) is weaker than the other two, it will still have a heavy bearing in this and the weeks to come.

Now all three tokens are glowing, and there is a heavy tugging as each of the three players are drawn closer to each other. Jim Shorts is on a craze for redemption, and he hopes to target The Shadowkillers now that they are down. But a huge barrier may stand in his way. The revelation of these tokens is soon to be made, but for now, know that they are a force of constant struggle between the three holders.

Now a Challenge must be set. Immunities will cost 15 points a piece. Those who cannot afford this, should not bother buying. This will be the last week immunities can be purchased...as next week will be the start of the Final Five games. Oh...and two players will die this week once again. 

Brace yourselves. The tokens shall be unleashed.

That was for Jim, not you chasmmi... But let's be honest, it's for you too. :lol:

beyonce_laugh.gif

I thought it may have been. Everyone knows that I don't think I have a shot of winning this.

Well maybe if the final five questions are all solely based on Korean Box office history with Google deleted from the internet beforehand, but even then...

I thought it may have been. Everyone knows that I don't think I have a shot of winning this.

Well maybe if the final five questions are all solely based on Korean Box office history with Google deleted from the internet beforehand, but even then...

Nah I'm kidding, we all have a shot. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Nah I'm kidding, we all have a shot. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Shh! Don't apologise, I'm trying to look humble here so that if Creator pulls any more shenanigans between now and the weekend, I don't get targeted.

Go back to being the bastard everyone wants to eliminate and thus continue to ignore me. :D

Shh! Don't apologise, I'm trying to look humble here so that if Creator pulls any more shenanigans between now and the weekend, I don't get targeted.

Go back to being the bastard everyone wants to eliminate and thus continue to ignore me. :D

That works until before the Top 5.... Trust me, I've been doing it last year.

Team

Player

The Shadowkillers

+32

+121

CEDAR

+40

Riczhang

+49

The Gold Seekers

Acsc1312

+84

+86

DoctorWho

+2

The Destroyers of Evil

Chasmmi

+51

+51

The Equation Sensation

Jim Shorts

+45

+45

Updated as of Game 4.14 (Final Update)

4.14 "As We Fade Into The Night" (concluded)

The Challenge

This is a crucial Challenge, as it determines who will be moving on to the Final Five games. The first player in is Jim Shorts as he won this week. Jim ranked all players for The Challenge, and as points vanish after this week, all players chose to purcahse as many immunities as they can afford. This means that because Acsc1312 has the highest number of points and can afford 5 or more immunities, he is safe. Acsc joins Jim Shorts in the Final Five games. There are three remaining seats, divided between five players. As DoctorWho cannot afford any immunities, he is the first to go into The Challenge. 

Jim Shorts ranked all the players, and his rankings can be seen above. CEDAR placed highest on the rankings. He has only accumulated 40 points and can afford a maximum of 2 immunities (he will have 10 points left over, but those dissolve after this week). He purchased two immunities, but as Riczhang, Chasmmi, and Numbers each purchased two immunities also, CEDAR will be the next candidate for the Challenge.* 

At this moment, Jim must be teeming with excitement and anticipation. The chance to oust the biggest foe of the season, the one with the greatest potential for winning. It's a chance Jim will probably not get again. This could prove to be a fine moment for Jim Shorts indeed: he may eliminate more than one Legend this week.

...both Riczhang and Chasmmi can afford 3 immunities a piece. Numbers can afford only 2. Which would make Numbers the third and final candidate in this Challenge. Right?

Wrong. 

Jim Shorts possesses a token, and now that token has been cast. Together, Jim and Numbers were perhaps the greatest allies of the season. "The Equation Sensation" had dominated, and with Goffe's help too, it was an unstoppable force. Until DoctorWho intervened and broke Numbers from the group. "The Shadowkillers" eventually acquired Numbers, who proved to be a key asset on the team. Jim vowed that he would see Numbers returned to him. And now he has seized his opportunity. Goffe's token, passed on to Jim, allows for the user to pull Numbers back to "The Equation Sensation". Jim has chosen to do so, and now Numbers is free from The Challenge. Numbers will be joining Jim Shorts on "The Equation Sensation" once again, and the team will work together to win the Final Five games.

Which leaves Riczhang and Chasmmi. Riczhang is ranked first on the rankings, above Chasmmi that is, so he would be the first to go in. It is an unavoidable fate. And two "Shadowkillers" pitted against each other in this Challenge. Scratch that! Three LEGENDS in one Challenge: DoctorWho, CEDAR, and Riczhang. An unsurmountable Challenge indeed. And to think, two of those going in won in two previous seasons. How will they fare against each other?

Today, we will not be finding out.

CEDAR too possesses a token. And no, it does not exempt him from The Challenge...but because of its workings, it will make him exempt this week. Oh this is a most diabolical ploy, and one that will shake things up incredibly. We all know CEDAR is highly competitive, so naturally he'll want to save his own skin any chance he can take. So here, CEDAR cashes in on his token. By doing so, CEDAR chooses one player from his team to go into The Challenge in his stead. He would have chosen Numbers as Numbers was his least loyal ally (for they had been together only a brief time), but Numbers got placed back on "The Equation Sensation." So that leaves only Riczhang. CEDAR's token trumps them all, and as it is the most powerful, his overrides whatever effects Riczhang's can do. Which means, CEDAR chooses to send Riczhang into The Challenge in his stead, and CEDAR advances on to the Final Five games with Numbers, Jim, and Acsc1312. 

As Riczhang has already gone into The Challenge, he cannot go in a second time. This means the third and final candidate in this week's Challenge is Chasmmi.

Bet no one saw that coming.

PREDICT THE FOLLOWING:

1. The Conjuring's Thursday gross

2. Turbo's Thursday per theater average

3. Despicable Me 2's Thursday percent drop from last Thursday

DEADLINE: Friday, July 26 at 5:00 A.M. Eastern (4:00 A.M. Central)

This just got interesting.

Edited by The Creator