A Marvel Fanboy

Romantic Comedy

The Proposal is one of my fave romantic comedies, but it falls way back of When Harry Met Sally, which is my fave of all time.

For me, Sandy turned into a good comedic actress. Kind of took over for Meg Ryan. Edited by West Hollywood

Love Actually and Sleepless in Seattle are my favorites

And you got mail, princess bride, Harry and Sally, And team America, lol as that is a different kind of rom comFor starters. Edited by West Hollywood

Dig up THE TALL GUY on Netflix. 1990, Jeff Goldblum, Emma Thompson. Delightfully absurd.

Written by Richard Curtis who went on to do Four Weddings and a Funeral, Notting Hill and Love Actually and co wrote the first Bridget Jones, Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1

another two movies I would like to mention would be the Korean Films My Sassy Girl and Windstruck, now if you like romantic comedies, i'm almost positive you will love these two films both a little sad and theirs parts like in every movie where you're sitting their thinking "ya Right" but the focus on relationship building and what comes next for people was intriguing to me and I bought into it. 

i tell you what, even the US remake of My Sassy girl is actually quite a sweet little film. It does a very underated job of reamking a foreign film well in my opinion.

It nots as good of course but it didn't deserve to be Straight to video.