RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

Just got done watching Jarhead, now catching the last half of Django Unchained.

Vanilaa buddy!! :).. How are you man.. How was Jarhead? Django is one of the best westerns

and movies I've seen in a longtime. I would say it  Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill is Quentin at his finest

Any adventures today my friend?

• Like 1

Following

Hail Nolan!

Holy Rusty Metal Batman.....Whoops wrong director  and Wrong batman film ...lol

Watching Expendables.. The BR version is so damn sharp!! Wow.. Love this movie.

Crews is a trip with that huge ass gun. lol

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

Deathly Hallows Part 2. Finishing off going through every Opening Weekend record breaker BOM has on the books.

Damn FTW thats quite a movie outting my friend.

Watching the cult Classic the Falculty.. Hah hah didnt know Famke(Jean of Xmen and that

Golden Eye Assassin Chick) is in this one :). Damn also Jordan Brewster of Too Fast 2 Furious

Damn FTW thats quite a movie outting my friend.Watching the cult Classic the Falculty.. Hah hah didnt know Famke(Jean of Xmen and thatGolden Eye Assassin Chick) is in this one :). Damn also Jordan Brewster of Too Fast 2 Furious

It's taken quite a while to get through, I started doing it last year, then got stuck on Temple of Doom for about a year. I've watched some great stuff for the first time doing this (Jaws and Wrath of Kahn) and some stuff I hope never to see again (Star Trek 1, Every Which Way But Loose). Just The Avengers left to go now.
  • Like 2

Can anyone tell me, if they know, what that Asian movie (don't remember the exact country) is that some people claimed to be the equivalent of Hangover when it comes to the comedy? 

Vanilaa buddy!! :).. How are you man.. How was Jarhead? Django is one of the best westernsand movies I've seen in a longtime. I would say it  Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill is Quentin at his finest Any adventures today my friend?

Jarhead is great IMO. Watched City Slickers 2, and the Last half of Django Unchained again lol. Nothing much just a home chilling on my day off.