Fake

Puss in Boots OS Thread (Crosses $400M mark)

:blink:Where do you live? :blink:

Denmark like Tawasal...Everything is skyrocket here...We are in deep financial trouble here.Just the other day i had to sell one of my BMW´s just to pay the yearly rent for my 3 beach houses...

From BOM

Puss in Boots expanded in to a total of 26 markets and earned an estimated $23 million. It had a strong $8.1 million opening in France (about even with Kung Fu Panda 2) and also got off to a solid start in Mexico ($3.8 million). The movie's impressive total in Russia passed $50 million, and it should wind up as the third highest-grossing movie ever there behind Avatar and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Puss has an early foreign total of $89.2 million, which translates to a worldwide total of $228.7 million.

Is 3.8m in Mexico good? I was expecting it to be super mega huge. What did Toy Story 3 do OW?

It isn't very good. But it was kinda expected because Mexico generally follows the trends in US.Toy story 3 opened with $15m. Entirely in a different league.

France opened with $8.1m. That translates to only 900k admissions or so. So it was very frontloaded. The opening was well below Shrek 4 ($11.5m).So in combination with Spanish opening, this weekend makes $500m OS harder. It should comfortably cross $400m though.

France opened with $8.1m. That translates to only 900k admissions or so. So it was very frontloaded. The opening was well below Shrek 4 ($11.5m).So in combination with Spanish opening, this weekend makes $500m OS harder. It should comfortably cross $400m though.

Puss frontloaded?? It must be Shrek5 for a lot of people