Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Top Hollywood Opening days in India

1. Avengers: Endgame: ₹63.79 crore
  2. Avengers: Infinity War: ₹40.57 crore
  3. Furious 7: ₹16.71 crore
  4. Captain Marvel: ₹15.51 crore
  5. Avengers: Age of Ultron: ₹14.46 crore
  6. The Jungle Book: ₹13.76 crore
  7. The Fate of the Furious: ₹13.26 crore
  8. Mission: Impossible - Fallout: ₹12.58 crore
  9. Deadpool 2: ₹12.49 crore
  10. Spider-man: Far From Home: ₹12.01 crore

Spider-Man Opening days in India

1. Spider-man: Far From Home: ₹12.01 crore
  2. The Amazing Spider-man 2: ₹9.77 crore
  3. The Amazing Spider-man: ₹8.81 crore
  4. Spider-man: Homecoming: ₹8.63 crore
  5. Spider-man 3: ₹6.64 crore

Inflation-adjusted Spider-man 3 would be ₹18.5 crore Approx.  Adjusted for business growth, perhaps ₹30 crore.

• Astonished 1

36 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Top Hollywood Opening days in India

1. Avengers: Endgame: ₹63.79 crore
  2. Avengers: Infinity War: ₹40.57 crore
  3. Furious 7: ₹16.71 crore
  4. Captain Marvel: ₹15.51 crore
  5. Avengers: Age of Ultron: ₹14.46 crore
  6. The Jungle Book: ₹13.76 crore
  7. The Fate of the Furious: ₹13.26 crore
  8. Mission: Impossible - Fallout: ₹12.58 crore
  9. Deadpool 2: ₹12.49 crore
  10. Spider-man: Far From Home: ₹12.01 crore

Spider-Man Opening days in India

1. Spider-man: Far From Home: ₹12.01 crore
  2. The Amazing Spider-man 2: ₹9.77 crore
  3. The Amazing Spider-man: ₹8.81 crore
  4. Spider-man: Homecoming: ₹8.63 crore
  5. Spider-man 3: ₹6.64 crore

Inflation-adjusted Spider-man 3 would be ₹18.5 crore Approx.  Adjusted for business growth, perhaps ₹30 crore.

30 crs, gee, told ya, Spiderman brand at that time was just too big in India.

33 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Didn't saw that coming. Should have held on Thursday level. $14mn finish most likely.

Spiderman currently atleast in India is now among medium rung of Superhero level, overshadowed by others. At this point, IM, Cap or Thor 4 will open better than Spiderman movie. And i guess in others countries too. Well mostly, not all obviously.

12 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Spiderman currently atleast in India is now among medium rung of Superhero level, overshadowed by others. At this point, IM, Cap or Thor 4 will open better than Spiderman movie. And i guess in others countries too. Well mostly, not all obviously.

Only Iron Man. Spidey is still 2nd. Just that, the opening for this one happened to be on Thursday.

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Only Iron Man. Spidey is still 2nd. Just that, the opening for this one happened to be on Thursday.

Even on Friday it wouldn't have beaten Captain Marvel. Also Homecoming opened lower than Civil War & Ragnarok. 

And don't say assemble factor, even Homecoming had Iron Man, and FFH had booster shot by EndGame.

And Spidey is 2nd doesn't means that their movies will also be like that. There's a difference between Characters & Movies.

I have seen lots of fan of Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange and Black Panther in our country. I know they are relatively new but are getting lots of attention especially in young fans. My sister is big fan of Captain Marvel and Black Panther. 

Maybe it's just me but CM and BP will do huge in their second outing in India. 

5 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Even on Friday it wouldn't have beaten Captain Marvel. Also Homecoming opened lower than Civil War & Ragnarok. 

Civil War was Avengers 2.5

Homecoming opened lower from Ragnarok due to it having paid previews. Weekend was higher than Ragnarok.

Captain Marvel had wider release. If FFH had same release as CM, it would have done same business.

25 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Civil War was Avengers 2.5

Homecoming opened lower from Ragnarok due to it having paid previews. Weekend was higher than Ragnarok.

Captain Marvel had wider release. If FFH had same release as CM, it would have done same business.

Talking about wider release when you see what happened few months ago.

Also Homecoming had Iron Man, and he was featured heavily too.

Also again saying, popularity of Spiderman isn't showing in movies, and also he's not as popular as in 2000s decade. People have gotten other choices. And movies shows that. 

FFH will do great, but it needs something else to go on the next level. Something is missing.

@Charlie Jatinder , @THUNDER BIRD is right. Spider-Man is not the only name in town.

People are giving new superheroes a chance to shine. 

Deadpool, Captain Marvel, Black Panther are getting lots of praise and fan following in India. 

If Thor 4 releases today it will do much more than FFH. It can potentially do over 150cr in India. 

Thor popularity is all time high in India. Iron Man and Captain America are already very popular. 

Beside, FFH was average to good movie. 

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, GrandierHorror said:

@Charlie Jatinder , @THUNDER BIRD is right. Spider-Man is not the only name in town.

People are giving new superheroes a chance to shine. 

Deadpool, Captain Marvel, Black Panther are getting lots of praise and fan following in India. 

If Thor 4 releases today it will do much more than FFH. It can potentially do over 150cr in India. 

Thor popularity is all time high in India. Iron Man and Captain America are already very popular. 

Beside, FFH was average to good movie. 

Yeah Thor is bigger now. Ofcourse. But TB was comparing Thor Ragnarok time Thor with Spidey, which I think is not that big.

Depending on Thor role, GoTG 3 will do double of GoTG + GoTG 2 in a weekend alone.

Just now, Charlie Jatinder said:

Yeah Thor is bigger now. Ofcourse. But TB was comparing Thor Ragnarok time Thor with Spidey, which I think is not that big.

Depending on Thor role, GoTG 3 will do double of GoTG + GoTG 2 in a weekend alone.

100% agree. GOTG has always been less popular in India alongside Ant-Man. But Thor will increase the demand in many Asian markets. 

Tony stark got the only reaction from my audience during the memorium scene...captain america none whatsoever. Indians love Tony Stark, but not Cap. They find him boring. 

In terms of popularity...

1. Tony Stark

2. Thor & spiderman

3. Rest all bunched together

21 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Tony stark got the only reaction from my audience during the memorium scene...captain america none whatsoever. Indians love Tony Stark, but not Cap. They find him boring. 

In terms of popularity...

1. Tony Stark

2. Thor & spiderman

3. Rest all bunched together

You might be living under the rock of you think so.