kayumanggi

Tuesday Numbers (08.20.2013) 3.05 M TB | 2.46 M WTM | 1.86 M ELYSIUM | 1.60 M PLANES | 1.56 M K-A ll

• Founder / Operator

ShawnMR, Jack Nevada, Blankments, Sphongle, Dexter, Tele, I got my lunch period and gym period switched, meaning I am with my friendagain! :)

Great to hear!

Good job!!

Thanks!

• Like 1

Mortal Instruments did 3.2 million for early shows on Tuesday and midnights. Thats a much bigger haul than was expected.Source: baumersbullshit.com

"Congratulations!
baumersbullshit.com
is available. Snap it up before someone else does."  
Hmmm...to register or not to register....  :wacko:
  • Like 5

• Founder / Operator

TB despite ranking #7 in Canada for weekend Tuesday was almost double Monday and +9% in USA , Canada market share also almost doubled on tues

Thanks, Rth. Any word on how Mortal Instruments did last night?

I went to see City of Bones tonight. Its only playing in Imax reserved seating at a time I could go. Its 17.50. I turned around and walked out. Uh...no thanks.

• Like 4

To be fair, did many people know it opened at midnight last night?

The same number of people that knew any other movie opens in the night before the OD? Like Percy Jackson 2, Kick-Ass 2 or any other?

The same number of people that knew any other movie opens in the night before the OD? Like Percy Jackson 2, Kick-Ass 2 or any other?

On a Tuesday though?

Plenty of theaters didn't even bother showing TMI at midnight, which screws the numbers.

• Like 2

TB despite ranking #7 in Canada for weekend Tuesday was almost double Monday and +9% in USA , Canada market share also almost doubled on tues

Wow that's good for Canada. Did they add more theaters?

Wow that's good for Canada. Did they add more theaters?

Thats possible. I know the reason it opened softly here is because it wasnt playing in many theaters. Its playing in one theater in a city of 350,000. Thats ridiculous.