AdamKendall

Weekend #s Insidious 2 41.5M, Family 14.5 Riddick 7.0 Butler 5.5

Your city always has a lot of rain and weather problems, yet it never affects the box office. 

I was just saying what was going on here right now-we don't have a lot of rain actually, we love rain out here :lol:

What does the horror part have to do with it?

If the movie is a found footage film you really shouldn't go. (Ever since Blair Witch came out I wish they would get me to be a camera person-I can make people feel sick with my shaky camera movements lol)

• Like 1

I was just saying what was going on here right now-we don't have a lot of rain actually, we love rain out here :lol:

Oh! But you’ve made plenty of posts about the bad weather in your city, yet it never affects the box office at all.

Of course the rain would obviously be a good excuse to go to the movies. When I was younger, my dad wouldn’t let me go to the movies, unless it was raining. 

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

Oh! But you’ve made plenty of posts about the bad weather in your city, yet it never affects the box office at all.

Of course the rain would obviously be a good excuse to go to the movies. When I was younger, my dad wouldn’t let me go to the movies, unless it was raining. 

That's true-well I see others doing that also ;)

(And I'm just tired of the East coast being the center of attention)

Anyway-how big will Insidious 2's drop be?

That's true-well I see others doing that also ;)

(And I'm just tired of the East coast being the center of attention)

Anyway-how big will Insidious 2's drop be?

Depends, I’m thinking 30% drop at Saturday at the least, and 40% drop at the most.

Next weekend the drop will likely be more than 60%.  

Well The Butler will be overestimated again, it is odd how it always is. (Still it would of done better if not so political motivated but I'm tired of that :lol:)

Planes keeps on moving, but it is the only kids film playing.