MovieGuyKyle17

The Goldberg's

• Community Manager

So I just watched the pilot and I really enjoyed it. The show defintely has a Wonder Years vibe, some pretty good laughs, and getting to listen to Patton Oswalt narrate is always a plus. Its so far my favorite pilot this season but its still early. Anyone watch?

My one issue is that the narrator of the Goldbergs is the small kid but we don't get to know the small kid at all. That seems odd to me.

BTW is it me or does it feel this show should be on Wednesday night's block with Modern and Middle??

So does Trophy Wife and Back in the Game. I imagine ABC is hoping the Goldbergs can be the Tuesday comedy hit they've been wishing for a long time now.

• Community Manager

If you ask me Trophy Wife seems it would be better paired with Back In The Game or Super Fun Night. By the way what happened to Suburgatory? I thought it got renewed 

Mid-season. It's also had it's budget reduced and two cast members have been cut. Sadly, Suburgatory's weak ratings were good enough for renewal but a lack of confidence by ABC.