Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

A comedy. A man attempts to go to sleep; only he keeps getting awoken by everything around him.

Can you hear it?

A tragedy. A father's only wish is that his deaf son should be able to hear him speak. When the son finally goes through the necessary medical procedure to hear again, the father loses his voice due to an unfortunate accident.

Four is a mob.

• Like 1

A Oscar bait film about a deaf woman who can finally hear for the first time.

Kangaroos

A tragedy. A father's only wish is that his deaf son should be able to hear him speak. When the son finally goes through the necessary medical procedure to hear again, the father loses his voice due to an unfortunate accident.

Four is a mob.

Kangaroos: We see a secret society for kangaroos. A animated film.

Four is a Mob: A man born deformed in the shape of "4" decides to take over the mob in Las Vegas.

Everyone's A Little Bit Racist

Kangaroos: We see a secret society for kangaroos. A animated film.

Four is a Mob: A man born deformed in the shape of "4" decides to take over the mob in Las Vegas.

Everyone's A Little Bit Racist

A doc about racism among every race

Headaches are Killing Me

A man with intense headaches decides to dedicate himself to getting rid of all the Mendelevium in the world.

Two By Shoe

A dance film about the world's greatest tap dancer! (Now there is a long forgotten genre ;))

Hang Ten

A kid with the ability to jump really high becomes a millionaire after he gets a contract to become a dancer.

My son the destroyer 

A story of a man whose son turns out to be the one who destroys half the world.

1+1=3

Romantic drama about a man who is far away from his love yet so close to him. (Yet another Oscar bait drama)

Hammer

An action film. A cop loses his arm while in a shoot-out, but has a hammer attached to it, and uses it to beat criminals to a pulp.

When the clock strikes midnight. 

• Like 1

An action film. A cop loses his arm while in a shoot-out, but has a hammer attached to it, and uses it to beat criminals to a pulp.

When the clock strikes midnight. 

And then they go "It's hammer time!" :P

A thriller about a village that is haunted by a monster that comes at midnight. But don't worry-Bill saves the day!

Man Man (:lol:-in other news, I still want to see Iron Man, not the one you think of though, he iron clothes!)

• Like 1

And then they go "It's hammer time!" :P

A thriller about a village that is haunted by a monster that comes at midnight. But don't worry-Bill saves the day!

Man Man ( :lol:-in other news, I still want to see Iron Man, not the one you think of though, he iron clothes!)

Don't they always.

The ultimate superhero. Dennis Crowley a nerdy business workers whose harassed by his co-workers, gains the ability (after an accident) to become even more of a man than he used to be. He uses his powers to get his revenge on his co-workers.

Flub 

Edited by Boxofficefanatic
  • Like 1

The ultimate superhero. Dennis Crowley a nerdy business workers whose harassed by his co-workers, gains the ability (after an accident) to become even more of a man than he used to be. He uses his powers to get his revenge on his co-workers.

Flub 

A family drama about a girl who overcomes her stage fright. (Oh boy have not seen that before ;))

Mission to Uganda

(Yes now I'm just thinking of random countries :lol:)

• Like 1

A family drama about a girl who overcomes her stage fright. (Oh boy have not seen that before ;))

Mission to Uganda

(Yes now I'm just thinking of random countries :lol:)

A horror movie disguised as a thriller. A group of soldiers are sent to Uganda in order to make a peace treaty, but along the way they encounter man-eating bats and monsters.

Bare minimum 
Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

A horror movie disguised as a thriller. A group of soldiers are sent to Uganda in order to make a peace treaty, but along the way they encounter man-eating bats and monsters.
Bare minimum 

Yet another film I think we would both want to see on midnight ;)

A man fails to make minimum wage...and wants revenge!

Turn Back the Clock

(this is one that could have so many potentials!)

• Like 1

Yet another film I think we would both want to see on midnight ;)

A man fails to make minimum wage...and wants revenge!

Turn Back the Clock

(this is one that could have so many potentials!)

Just what I was thinking.

A sci fi thriller. A man’s wife is killed in a car accident. Thanks to the help of a scientist he’s able to go back in time and alter history, but things go wrong when it’s not his wife that dies, but his mother. Eventually because he’s tampered with the past too much, time starts to collapse. He must alter the future or see the destruction of the universe as we know it.

Mary Lou where are you? 

• Like 1