Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

Have fun!

12 / 37

Horror thriller about two greedy brothers who receive a strange glovebox containing lots of money, from a weird gypsy woman one day. Will the two brothers agree to share the box, or will their greed get the better of them, and they'll unleash horrifying demons? Watch to find out (note: the trailers spoiled it, they do unleash the demons).

Saw It Coming

• Like 2

3 / 8.1

Fantasy about a boy who discovers that he can make his dreams and fantasies reality.

A Change In Story

Very soon I'll be off for a little while. Have a merry Christmas and enjoy yourself Impact.

Edited by Saintarcher
  • Like 2

"I'm not a loser, I just wait my time posting on a box office forum trying to be the reasonable guy to bunch of an insane people".

Good to have you back Impact.

7 / 21 - totally not a product placement movie.

Mystery comedy about a man who smells something strange and chases the smell around the town, trying to find out what it is. Along the way, he encounters a bunch of crazy characters.

Take Him Here

• Like 1