lilmac

Binge watching

Finished orphan black the following morning ! Loved it that show is one crazy ride clones all over the place no wonder she won best actress recently at some award that's a lot of different characters she's playing So now that community has been saved I felt it was ok for me to watch the last 3 episodes of s5 which I was procrastinating on

Finished Dexter S4 and Heroes S1.  Took a hiatus from Deadwood and now about to watch S2...

Next is The Americans and by the time I've completed that, Boardwalk Empire will be back.  Yay.

Edited by lilmac

i watched the first 3 episodes of boardwalk empire season 4 this past weekend , i really need to get cracking on it before new and last season starts 

also started the americans latest season too watched half of it so far this past month and still have other half to catch up on, that show makes me so nervous i'm alway afraid they'll get caught kkkk

nearly done with modern family season 2 now 3 more episodes to go !

the show is seriously funny , i was laughing so hard when the parents were fighting and both got in their cars and left their son in the parking lot of the psychiatrist office and only realized this hours later ! 

plus the gay couple is finally pecking on the lips like the other straight couples of the show yeah for kiss pecking equality !

nearly done with season 3 of modern family , 4 more episodes to go ! 

its soo good i sometimes nap watching it , its not any show you can sleep too and not be bothered by the noises of voice/music/beat etc 

i find the concert of voices soothing , love gloria voice ha ha ha especially as i'm more familiar with her from her mexican days and only ever saw interviews in spanish so her english accent is a hoot!

the best part is the repeat value of the episodes , if i nap i have  no problem rewatching the episode i saw in my sleep 

this is comfort tv at its best!