lilmac

Binge watching

Finished The Shield back over the Thanksgiving break.  Great series, good finale.  

Downton Abbey (beginning of S2), Mad Men (beginning of S4), and Parks and Recreation (end of S2) I'm watching but not binging.

I hear Dexter is a decent show, I'll start that as well.

Well binge through beauty and the beast season 2 last week and revenge s3 today. Thinking scandal next that will do to kill the new year hmmm we'll see what I decide to do tomorrow I'm so ready for 2013 to be over not a good year but 13 is a bad number so 14 should be upbeat in comparison

Still haven't bothered with scandal but for some reason last night and today I felt in the moods for BONES so I decided to catch up on season 8 that's being catching dust forever on my laptop lol 2 more episodes and I'm done! Then I can get season 9 episodes and hopefully see it before 2014 is over ha ha ha

Been binging The Tudors since Wednesday, I'm in Season 3 now. There's only 38 episodes in the entire series so I'll be finished soon. It's good stuff, if you like that sort of thing I recommend it. You can tell they don't have even half the budget as GOT but it's still good and Natalie Dormer was incredible as Anne Boleyn, I'm afraid the rest of the show will suffer without her. JRM is lol-worthy in a good way, he plays it so over the top.

• Like 1

well i still haven't watched scandal dunno why , they're in such a long hiatus right now what with kerry pregnancy and shorter season i think i'll just wait it out and watch the entire thing in one go!

last night and today i've been catching up on season 9 of bones , i guess after a lull with them where i was just bored by idea of watching it i've renewed my feel for it 

its a good show to watch if you're in the mood for something interesting enough but not time consuming , like continuity isnt paramount to following it , you can catch an episode randomly as plot is contained for the most part and you don't need to over analyze leave brennan do that , there's a murder , with a gruesome skeleton and basically its clue game to the end 

heard the news it was renewed for a 10th season that's longevity for you and you can count on never running out of ways to kill a person and dispose of their body plus i love that for some reason i'm always eating when i start watching this , breakfast lunch or dinner . fascinating (in my best spock voice)

i caught up on community episodes , psych and sherlock also of this season

might watch "real husbands of hollywood" season 2 this weekend as stress-relief , these type of shows serve one purpose putting your brains on pause because your logical mind is incapable of processing the inane compilations of scenes you're watching so it goes in sleep mode much like a computer