Dementeleus

The Strain | FX

Yeah that was definitely one of their better episodes in a very long time. There was still some issues such as the kid is still an idiot, but not much you can do about that.

• Like 1

The ratings died. Not even 1 million people watched it. Fucking Walking Dead <_<

Don't forget summerslam was on too ;)

I watched that then the Fear TWD. Still have to each this as I didn't get to it last night

Edited by 75live

Yeah finally saw it. I don't need the whole love triangle thing, or the old man young girl relationship thing either. But yeah the new guy was pretry cool.

Kind of sick of Efron too and he's the main guy :P

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

It was a solid episode even if they are still stuck in the same place lol.

I just caught up with the week before but now I am watching the current week's episode. It just started but wanted to let you know that yes it was a new opening for me as well.

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

The opening is pretty good. The ratings? Not so much but I guess they are good enough for FX since they renewed it. I want to see how it ends. Unfortunately they split the 2nd book into 2 seasons. The ending of the 2nd book is bonkers (I have never read them but I spoiled myself on Wikipedia).

Edited by CJohn

The problem is that they now have 1 entire book plus half of another to adapt. They should have just done 1 book per season instead of splitting book 2 and book 3 into 2 seasons each.

Yeah that probably would have helped it more