Plain Old Tele

The Strain | FX

I actually kind of liked this past episode.  Yeah I can agree it was filler, but it still worked for me for the most part.

As far as the show reveals, yes this is only happening in one city from what I can tell

For me, they can't seem to get the balance right between showing the various plot lines both within and over a series of episodes.

With the wife in this one I suspect the master is making her more aware like the Nazi guy.

i swear i keep wanting to pull my hair out then i have to remind myself none of this would be happening if not for a series of unhappy and unfortunate decisions by human beings 

they kicked the hacker girl out , so no sane person left to watch a kid and a crazy lady = recipe for disaster 

still why the heck didnt nora slip a sleeping pill to keep her crazy ass mom sedated ????

i like watching this monday morning as i have breakfast , its so inane but fun , once i'm done i absolutely forget about it !

better yet they know their foe yet neither nora or eph are wearing body protecting heck even night vision glasses or mask for face protection 

this show is one facepalm after the other , gotta love it...

Edited by LadyEvenstar22

Hope she dies soon

someone must be happy now ;)

but yeah this past show seemed to not do much.  This show had promise but I don't think at any time, they reached it.  Plus I was kind of hoping this would just be a however many part mini-series, instead of it going on season after season.  But I will keep watching in hopes something happens.

B) cool cool cool the mom is dead !!!

the lair is invaded so they have to haul arse out of there!

i guess it was fitting we finally meet old dude wife in flashback as he has to abandoned her worm-filled heart!

exterminator and hacker chick flirting  ^_^

and gotta say i was feeling for the old dude in his tower being made to wait and wait and wait until finally the Master finally decided he should bother with the pesky fly who got him over the pond after all!

i can't believe how scared i was watching the first episode took me 2 hrs to watch lol and now ok i still won't watch it at night but i'm over the scares , its just ok fun now and seriously the mask in scary movies so much better than the master's which is kinda lame heck even beetlejuice had better masks

Just saw the finale and it was pretty good.  Glad there was some sort of showdown with the master and the German.  The going backwards as the Master was "dying" was pretty cool.  

I liked the vampire army part as well and the recruiting of the one guy, as well

Although there is a line I am not sure I heard right.  When they ask "if sunlight doesn't kill him, then what does?".  The old man says something that I didn't understand

Edited by 75live

Just saw the finale and it was pretty good. Glad there was some sort of showdown with the master and the German. The going backwards as the Master was "dying" was pretty cool.

I liked the vampire army part as well and the recruiting of the one guy, as well

Although there is a line I am not sure I heard right. When they ask "if sunlight doesn't kill him, then what does?". The old man says something that I didn't understand

Season 2 will explain it.

Just saw the finale and it was pretty good.  Glad there was some sort of showdown with the master and the German.  The going backwards as the Master was "dying" was pretty cool.  

Although there is a line I am not sure I heard right.  When they ask "if sunlight doesn't kill him, then what does?".  The old man says something that I didn't understand

I think he said "We're lost".

• Like 1