Plain Old Tele

The Strain | FX

A vigilante vamp? Aren't they all controlled by the master ?My thought was that vamp was the master he looks like him plus he has guys following him and he talks , apart from the german have we seen other vamps that have transitioned successfully ? Plus I thought he was checking out the kids because they're healthy food reserves I'd post spoilers I read from those who read books that make me think this is possible of course I could be entirely wrong

what chief ? i won't lie i watch the show even enjoy it for the thrill somewhat but i'd be at a lost to give you names and stuff

At the start. The lawyers husband who arrived home in the taxi. He was Chief Tyrol in Battlestar Galactica.
  • Like 2

I can't stand how dumb and suicidal the characters are. It's ruining the show for me.

If you are in a gas station with extremely scary monsters in front of it, then you don't just run out the front door straight towards the largest group of these creatures. These people seem to have no self-preservation instincts at all. Even the rats in this show are smarter than people.

The hacker doesn't seem to be very intelligent either, especially for a person who could easily bring the whole county to it's knees by herself. She appears to be a completely clueless random civilian, which just doesn't add up.

I wanted to like this show, but watching these characters do dumb things all of the time is just too frustrating.

Edited by Romet6

you gotta check your brain at the door before watching this show , it seems to have its own logic lol

sorry about the chief bit of course duhh, funny thing is i myself said hey its chief when i saw him but by the end i had already forgotten about him , like i said too much thinking+this show does not mix 

this latest was a filler not sure we needed to see eph wife descent into vampirism , we already knew she was a goner lol

not much happened, i feel the world needs to know what's going on 

is it only america /new york infected because then there is still hope unless the master has puppets doing same shit in europe ?