Dementeleus

The Strain | FX

i thought he said  "we lost"

yeah pretty good finale ,he finally stop acting like he could cuddle his kid forever! 

for a sec there i thought it was his wife whose head he wacked off kkkk

glad exterminator guy survived , you know for all his boasting and thinking he's superior the german isnt that skilled in close quarter combat 

meanwhile i guess the master is going to hide and lick his wounds kkkk

that scene with the other vampire faction tots reminded me of underworld!

I just realized that it's a different kid from the 1st season.

Really? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I don't really blame the kid, it is the way the character is written. The mom is a freaking vampire, the dad is doing everything he can to protect him and he is an ungrateful brat. He should just throw the kid to a pit of vampires and be done with it. 

• Like 1

yeah I don't like the kid at all from the first episode of the new season.  I still have to catch up on the second episode which hopefully will be tonight

The kid gets worse on the second episode. 

OK just saw episode 2, yeah the kid is horrible. But the show was ok. Hopefully the preview for next week where it looks like the kid is in trouble is true :P

I know the kid won't die. He will end up killing his ex. Seems obvious :lol: 

Edited by CJohn

The kid needs to die. I can't stand him. Ratings are on free fall and I blame this little shit. 

yeah he's terrible

as for the show, yeah, it's been pretty slow so far.  I don't mind a build up, but there better be a payoff somewhere in there

They fucked up. They should have never split the books in half. But because of the first season ratings that is what they did. Book 2 was split into 2 seasons and same will happen with book 3. The show was renewed for a season 3.